"Bailey and I are going to go unpack and then probably head off to bed. I can already feel the jetlag," Luke said as we all finished eating.

We all exchanged our goodnights and I followed Luke down the hallway. He gave me a quick tour of the small house.

"I use to live here before we sold the house to my aunt and uncle, because we were moving to America," Luke explained as he placed his hand on a door knob.

"This is my old room," he said pushing the door open.

We both walked in and placed our suitcases on the ground. The walls of the room were white just like his current room. I walked over to his book shelf, and scanned my eyes over the CD's that filled it.

"Australian artists," he said watching me read the names that I didn't recognize.

My eyes scanned over his cricket trophies and I smiled at some of the team photos he had next to them.

"You never wanted to bring these to America?" I asked turning to look at him. I didn't get why he would leave his stuff here. He shook his head.

"I didn't really need them, they're nice memories but I don't care all that much for them."

I yawned and started to feel the jet lag take over my body. It was 5am back home so my body and mind was exhausted.

"I don't like jet lag," I pouted. Luke walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head.

"Go get ready for bed," he mumbled against my hair.

I nodded and grabbed what I needed from my suitcases before making my way into the bathroom across the hall. When I came back into the room, Luke was wearing nike shorts and a cut off t-shirt. He smiled at me before getting up and making his way into the bathroom.

I crawled into bed on the side closest to the wall and pulled the covers over my body. I leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I noticed there was a little piece of paper on top of my screen.

Wifi Code- 98702834

I smiled and typed the code into my phone. He knew me so well. I put the piece of paper back onto the table before texting my family telling them that I was here.

*I'm here guys :) It's only 7pm here, but i'm going to sleep. Jet lag sucks, goodnight ily!* I sent to Casey and Ally in our group message before putting my phone back on the table.

Luke came in, shutting the door quietly behind him. He crawled into bed right next to me and took his shirt off before dropping it onto the floor.

I cuddled into his smooth chest, "I love you," I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too," Luke said kissing the top of my head, I could smell the mint on his breath as I fell asleep.

-

I opened my eyes, and I looked up to see Luke holding his phone over my head. He was on twitter reading his timeline. I moved a little and he looked down at me with a smile.

"Morning," he said quietly.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"About 6am."

"What about American time?"

"4pm I think," Luke said after taking a second to think about it.

"I feel confused," I said, blaming the jet lag.

Luke nodded his head and kissed my forehead. "I can make you breakfast? Pancakes or cereal?" he asked stretching.

"Pancakes please," I said sitting up.