17 | weus

It's been a week since I saw weus, they were super busy with their tight schedule. I was so bored and couldn't even chat with them. Their manager didn't want me to bother them.

"Can I just be their manager?" I thought to myself while lying on my bed.

"When are they coming back?"

I was so bored when my phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone and it was a video call from Yonghoon. I picked it up quickly.

I was so happy because everyone was in the frame..

"Y/n we miss you!" They said through the video.

"And did you here our concert is sold out!"

"Me too! Come back quickly! That's amazing !" I said while pouting and was super happy for them.

"We'll be back tomorrow" Kanghyun said as he waved goodbye.

"We have to go now y/n, sorry we can't talk long! Bye!" They all waved goodbye while ending the video call.

Good thing their performance was going to be aired live on vlive, i opened the app and waited for a few minutes till their live started. I was so happy looking at them enter the hall while singing crazy&crazy all together. What a way to start a concert!

It's been two hours and finally it was their last performance. They performed "LAST SONG". I had some feels to that song, it was sad but happy at the same time. Weus performed and they started crying....I was on the verge of shedding tears too. The camera zoomed in each of their faces and all I though was "wow they really have become this successful with all their hard work" and just like that a tear escaped from my eye.

They ended their performance with speeches of thanking their fans for coming and bowing to them on stage.

"Thank you so much for coming and making this our first sold out concert" Ravn said while wiping his tears off his face.

Keonhee and Hwanwoong were already crying too much that they couldn't even talk.

"Our hard work brought us this gift, thank you so much everyone" Cya said.

They all bowed together while holding hands.

That was emotional, I can't wait to see them back here. I can't wait for them to get their first win at music shows as well as award shows.

Later that night, Leedo texted me.

Leedo: y/n about the assignment, sorry i didn't text you the other day, I was too busy....

Y/n: It's okay, I understand... How about tomorrow? you can come to my house and we discuss about the assignment?

Leedo: I need to ask our manager first for permission. What time?

Y/n: Around lunch time? Yonghoon won't be home and no one can disturb us and I can steal Yonghoon's laptop too.

Leedo : y/n~~ that's evil. I'll confirm a little while more.

10 minutes past

Leedo: y/n, I'll be there tomorrow. 1pm sharp.

Y/n: yeay! See you tomorrow, I can't wait.

I closed my phone and put it away on the table beside my bed.

"Smiling like an idiot, huh" Yonghoon was standing in front of my bedroom door.

"WTH are you doing here" I screamed and threw a pillow at him.

"What about my laptop-"

"I'll borrow it, pleaseeeee,,,, thank youuu" I said with pleading eyes.

"Fine, don't download your boy group photos again" Yonghoon said as he left my room.

"yes yes yes"

Tomorrow's going to be a fun day. Somehow I don't really feel uncomfortable with Leedo anymore, he's more of a close friend now.