01 | why

"Y/n!"

I heard someone shouting my name.

"oh hey saemi! what's with all the shouting?"

Saemi didn't give an answer but she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the classroom.

"I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS!" Saemi shouted in joy as she asked me to sit.

"what?" I said enthusiasticly and was waiting for the exciting news. She came nearer and whispered into my ear.

"my dream came true!" she hopped around happily.

"wait WHAT! YOU GOT THE TICKETS TO THE ATEEZ CONCERT? " I grabbed her and my eyes were opened widely.

Last year when Ateez debuted Saemi kept telling me about her dream, that she won a ticket to see them. OH how I wish my wish would come true.

" wow, you're so lucky!" I sarcastically said and felt a bit annoyed.

[ CLASS IS DISMISSED ]

"everyone can go back home and don't forget your assignment! I want it done after the semester break " the teacher said as he walked out of the classroom.

" Saemi, why does your dreams keep coming true? " I started a conversation with her on the way out of class.

"maybe it's just luck, don't you remember? our parents used to say if your dreams come true that's actually something weird or you can actually tell the future.. " she laughed awkwardly.

" um okay then, bye! I'll see you later." I bid goodbye and rushed to the front gate while waiting for my brother.

" why is Yonghoon so slow... is he a sloth or something?" I said frustratedly while kicking some small stones on the floor. After a few minutes of waiting he finally appeared with a whole stack of books.

" y/n, let's go " Yonghoon said.

" ya ya ya let's go, you're late again. Like always.... I wonder how RBW still keeps you in their company, I mean like you're never on time for anything "

I blurted out as I slapped his shoulder and all his books fell

" OOPS " I laughed and ran away leaving him behind.

"HEY Y/N, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE REACH HOME!" Yonghoon shouted, but i didn't even bother to looked at him and just ran.

" MOM, I'M HOME! and Yonghoon is late again!" I hugged her tightly as I haven't seen her for a long time.

" why bother.. your brother is always late and to think that he is an idol is actually kind of funny " we gossiped about Yonghoon in front of the delicious dishes my mom prepared for us.

" YA Y/N I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Yonghoon shouted and I just laughed.

" Just hurry up and come here, I'm literally so hungry, I could die."

While we were eating, something came into my mind about the new boy group that was going to debut under RBW entertainment.

" Hey Yonghoon, about the new boy group- " I was cut off by him.

" you just want to know if they're handsome right? well they are " Yonghoon chuckled and choked on his rice.

" I didn't want to know about that, I was just asking if I could meet them-" I was cut off again.

"same thing you still want to know if their handsome, am i right? That's your dream right, wanting to meet a handsome guy to become your boyfriend." Yonghoon laughed hystarically and once again choked on his rice. KARMA STOOPID.

I gave him a glare and continued eating.

"Anyways no matter what, I'm going to follow you tomorrow for your shooting for the new music video" I smirked at him and ran to my bedroom.