1

Ryan pov

I finished all my work at Life academy and I'm on my way home finally! I grab all my stuff from my dorm and look around at the once filled bedroom, "bye mr. Oinkers" I say as I walk out my door, "oink" is the only response I get as I walk outside.

       I go out towards the parking lot and went up to my car pshhhhhh! I'm just kidding, I'm only 15! You need to be sixteen in order to drive. Besides I dont live In South Dakota. (Harsh-) the car is Matt's, hes fifteen and he has a driver's license, and his parents trust him so he's okay, I guess.

        As I get into his car with my stuff, he turns around from the driver's seat, "hey man. What are you doing for Christmas?" He asks,

Ryan: "I'm going to New York to meet my Uncle!"

Matt: "that's so cool! You'll get to see that huge Christmas tree in Rockefeller Street!"

Ryan: "have you been to New York before?"

Matt: "yeah... once. When I was 9. Come on! I want to see my family too ya know!"

Ryan: okay okay!
        I closed the trunk that held me and Matt's stuff and got into the passenger seat of the car and he drove off.

       As he pulled in the drive way of my house, I get out the car and he helps me with my stuff. A few minutes later, I thank him and he drives away back to his house. I go upstairs to my room and look at my bed.

Author pov

        There on Ryans bed lies a note, "what?" Thought Ryan, only his brothers leave notes, those usually saying something like, "I ate the rest of your food, sorry." Or "Your turn to do the chores". As ryan picked up the note, it read:

        "Ryan. I'm not able to spend Christmas with you this year sadly.. and the reason why is because your uncle, moved from New York to New Jersey. Wont make it home, sorry." "Why couldn't she had texted me this?"

         Thought the chocolate haired boy, " P.S. Phone bill isn't paid. Cant text or call. Love you -signed mom." End note.

         Ryan thought this was dumb, he wasn't going to be spending his Christmas with his mother and to top it all off, he has to work. Ryan groaned and fell on top of his bed. He laid there listening to his thoughts only to hear the door bell.

        He groggily got up and dragged himself to the door, he opened it to be met with a familiar face, "Thomas?" Asked Ryan, "yeah.. uh... you forgot this." Thomas gave Ryan a box,

Ryan: "I knew I forgot some stuff.."

Thomas: "uh.. not quite... it's from your friends."

Ryan: "Oh! Cool!"

         Ryan looked at the box, "but which friends sent...it.." Ryan looked back up only to not see thomas there. Ryan looked around only to see nothing but the cold, icy snow falling from the cloudy sky.

          Ryan closed the door and went back upstairs to his room. Once he sat on his bed, he opened the box. The box held a snowglobe "a very new and shiney one too." (No duh-) Ryan spun the little wind up and heard the sweet and soft melody of the song "Jingle bells". Ryan put the the snowglobe on his dresser next to his bed and slowly fell asleep.

          As soon as the boy closed his eyes, a whirl of white "snow" emerged from his snowglobe to his whole body. All of the sudden, he appears somewhere in a forest full of snow...

Im probably not going to update this, so, tell me how you think it is and, yeah, we'll see if I'll update it.
-Ivy359