Clash of the Sun and Moon - Blake VS Yang

Start from the beginning

Jaune felt suprised and happy to hear that his partner believe in him so much. 'Really, what did i do to deserve such a great person to be my partner?' He asked himself with a chuckle as he held back Pyrrha hand. He blush lightly when he realize how soft and warm her hand is, he never notice that before.

"Thanks Pyrrha, i guess i really needed that pep talk." Jaune said with chuckle making Pyrrha giggled along with him. "Hey, after this next duel. Do you, uh maybe, want to duel with me?" He nervously asked.

Pyrrha smiled. Sure it wasn't a date, but she'll take what she can get to have a little alone time with Jaune. Plus, seeing him acting nervous just by asking her to duel with him was rather cute in her eyes. "Sure Jaune, i would love to."

He smiled at her answer. "Awesome." Jaune said as he get up from his seat, confusing Pyrrha who is looking at him. "I'm going to go over to Ruby and Weiss to congratulate them on their duel, maybe they have a bit of advice for when i duel. Is that alright with you?" He asked.

Pyrrha nodded her head and smiling slightly, she really love his determination to get better. "Sure Jaune. Tell them i said that was a great duel." She said making him grinned at her and nodded his head before he make his way to the girls team. The red haired girl watches him go still with a smile on her face.

"Soo Pyrrha~"

Said girl jumped slightly when she heard a voice calling out beside her near her ear and that a head suddenly dropped on her shoulder. She turned to see it was just Nora, though the wide grin on her face and the look she is giving her doesn't ease her at all.

"I-Is there something wrong Nora?" Pyrrha stuttred out as she back up a little from her ginger haired teammate.

"Did you say yes?" Nora asked still grinning ear to ear.

"W-What?" Pyrrha asked confused before she think that her teammate must of had heard of her and Jaune talk and want to confirm something. Against her better judgement, she answerd truthfully. "Yes, yes i did."

Nora jumped up and down excitedly when she heard that. "Yes finally!" She cried out before she turned to where her best friend is. "Ren! Jaune and Pyrrha are going on a da-"

She immediately regreted her decision the moment that word were about to came out of her friend mouth.

"AHH!" Pyrrha jumped and with a speed that would make Ruby jealous, she put her hand on the hammer wielder mouth while blushing furiously. "I-I-It's not what you think! A-And that's n-not what i meant! H-He just a-asked me to d-duel him that's all!"

"Sure it is~" Nora sang after she removed the hand on her mouth and give the red haired girl a large smile.

"I-It's the truth!"

While Nora continue to tease Pyrrha, whose face begin to matches her hair, Ren and Konami watches the scene from the sideline with some amusement.

"So is Pyrrha really...you know, with Jaune?" Konami questioned as he made some arm gesture to made his point.

"If you're asking whether they're dating or not, then the answer is no. Although Pyrrha does have feeling for him, Jaune simply doesn't noticed it." Ren said as he shook his head at his blonde leader obliviousness.

"I see, but what about you and Nora then?" Konami smirked as Ren just give him a flat look.

"There is nothing between us, we are just childhood friend." He said simply and stoicly.

'Yeah, like i would believe that.' Konami thought with a roll his eye as he clapped his hand loudly getting everyone else attention. "Alright everyone. If you're already done with whatever it is you're doing right now, we could start with the next duel." He informed making nodded their head in understanding.