still friends, right? | kenny al bahir

NOTE!
hey I know that kenny's gay
but let's pretend that he's bisexual
in this story ! requested by ramiobsessed !

✭・.・✫・゜

You've been bestfriends with Larry Gold and Kenny Al Bahir. You three were neighbours and went to the same High School together. Sometimes, Larry would always invite you and Kenny to his house to study or to watch a movie.

Kenny was open and honest to be bisexual, but you know yourself he'd preferred men to women. So that discouraged you a little bit as you had feelings for him since you both first met.

You would regularly have sex dreams about Kenny. His touch, his kisses, it all felt so real.

It was that night you had a sex dream. You woke up with a start, also tearing up, that wasn't real?

Morning came by fast and you got ready for school. You reached school pretty fast since it's just a five minute walk from your house.

As you got to your locker, you saw Kenny. You quickly bit your lip into a straight line and tried to avoid him.

"Hey, Y/N." Kenny approached you with a cheerful tone. You just smiled, trying to walk away from him. But he caught up to you, "Y/N, why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"I- uh.. I had a sex dream. Of me and you. I just- I don't know how to explain, Kenny." You answered, feeling uncomfortable.

"Ah, Y/N. It's alright, well I had plenty of sex dreams before. But don't let them affect our long term friendship, alright?" He said, putting his hand on your shoulder, "Well, we're still friends. It's okay now, Y/N." He smiled.

Friends.

Oh Kenny I wish you really know how I felt.

______

short chapter, but there'll be a part two of this !!