"Uh… So now what?" I asked looking at them in the stage.

   "Lemme spotlight you up, baby. I'll turn off all the lights." Chica got off to turn every light off. "And... this one."

   I was just being beamed by a dim, blue spotlight; the rest of the place was dark, and I barely could spot them in the stage. Afterwards, I let myself go with the flow and move as it pleased.

   "Woah! That's it, papa bear, you're on fire!" Chica yelled from the stage.

   "Freddy, I love you, pretty gal!" Foxy was cheering.

   "Do it sexier!" Chica asked out loud.

   I was still moving without seeing their expressions; I couldn't even see myself. I was moving side to side. I tilted my hip forward and my back slightly backwards. I raised my arms and I put my hands in the back of my head. I started showing off my whole front. I actually wasn't embarrassed anymore, I just wanted Chica to see that I could do whatever she or they asked me. When my show was coming to an end, I felt the urge of giving away a delightful pose, and then I heard a click from that old camera Chica found long time ago. I couldn't care less.

   "Ok, ok, that's enough, papa bear," Chica turned back on the lights. "You just made this place hotter."

   "Almost fell in love with ya," Foxy teased laughing.

   I stepped off the table with my ears flat while studying their amazed glances, and then I could see there was one of them missing: Bonnie was gone.

   "Hey, guys, where's Bonnie?" I asked leaving behind their comments about my performance.

   "I dunno, the lad was right here," Foxy said while looking for him around.

   "He might've gone to the bathroom," Chica said as she headed towards it.

   "I didn't see him go," I said.

   "Me neither, ye got to get me whole attention." He said.

   After quite a while looking for Bonnie around, Chica came back with us from the restrooms.

   "Yep, Bonnie is in the restroom," she said quietly.

   "When the hell he went there? Did you see 'im?" I asked. They both shook their heads.

   "Well, I'm gonna get some drinks as Bonnie comes back." Chica was off to the kitchen.

   "I... I'll be right back." Foxy walked towards his cove.

   I was alone once again. I felt like I needed to go to the restrooms and confirm this myself. The door to the restrooms was closed—would have been weird for him to let it open. Wondering about his sake, I knocked.

   "Bonnie, is everything ok?" I asked.

   "Uh… yeah, don't worry. I'll be out soon."

   "Ok, if there's something wrong you wanna talk about, you can tell me."

   "Yeah, thanks!"

   I got back to the stage. I could see Chica and Foxy heading back as well.

   "Freddy, let me tell you that I do not know you anymore: I thought you wasn't gonna do that," Chica stated while handing beers, "and also in front of Bonnie."

   "Why in front of Bonnie?"

   Chica stared at me a few seconds, and then she talked back.

   "Never mind." she looked then at Foxy, "You want some, baby?"

   "Gimme the heaviest one," Foxy commanded.

   While they were talking, I was wondering what could've made Bonnie go to the bathroom that fast. He might have wanted it so badly or it was due to something I intentionally did; not even Foxy or Chica saw him go. It was so strange.

   After some minutes and some sips, Bonnie was coming back to us. I could tell he washed his face and chest since his purple fur was all damped, mostly over his face.

   "I'm here, sorry," Bonnie said walking up.

   "Bonnie, you went so fast that nobody saw you," Chica said.

   "Is everything ok?" I asked.

   "Yeah, don't worry, it's just that… when one needs to go, one has to go," Bonnie explained smiling and shrugging.

   "Ye guys, see? I get him," Foxy said pointing to him with a beer in his hook: "still remember when I almost peed over the boss while changing a broken light ball."

   "Still remember too." I wryly looked at him.

   Bonnie and Chica started laughing.

   "I wish I got to be there," she chuckled.

   They kept laughing. What I felt afterwards was a goofy smile drawing up. It wasn't that bad to take it the right or even the wrong way, as long as one was convinced that something was funny and let it go through one's mouth.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

The daisyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें