Other Me

Katsuki pov....
It's been a while since I've seen the green haired boy. He was very small as a we were children.I was always a foot taller even back then I could look over his tiny frame. When we use to run around the forest.He was always my sun shine.I would always meet him at the old lake.I lived in the castle of the midoriya clan
With my parents. They were both first gaurdians of the royal family making them noblemen Our status were known across the whole country.Hell out name shook the most mighty warrior ever.
Him.

He was the one to give his sprite up to be placed into another body.

All might

The powerful one gave all mights soul to the little boy in the blue water.
More like clear water.
Eyes like freshly cleaned bright emeralds they sparkled like Diamonds.So full of life but happiness was far from his inner pain.
when I first meet him I thought he was dead just laying on his back in the water with no clothes on his back or body.

He was very odd and a peculiar little boy he would claim to see people and animals in the water.but the water was always empty just him in the water.

After a while the little broccoli bunch stole my heart. When I was small I would always ask if he wanted to have sex.I later learned that sex definitely wasn't what I thought it was.

I use to think sex was kissing. So I would ask permission to kiss him i guess. Ha I use to say Your pregnant now have my baby.You will marry me.I'll love you always.

I promised to protect him always.

After a few days went by bath time was no more.I was reckless careless even I felt abandoned.
My emeralds started to get dusty and brittle.
He stopped coming to play house with me.

I was stupid and I slowly got dangerous. I got angry.
After a few days turned to weeks to mths. I started training to be a soilder. I turned into the royal army's first commanding official when I turned 12. I was the legal age to marry but my wife was no where to be seen.

I ran back to the water everyday after that looking and waiting for wire to some how emerge magically from the crashing waves.The seem to signify my anger crashing into heavy rocks the rushing back to the calm side like it was coming home to a family. I waited forever I was filled to the brine with hope.

I decided that when my mate was ready for me I'll wait forever.ill wait till he's ready I won't touch or speak to anyone won't let them get as close as you did.

I carved my promise into a rock and threw it in to the lake. The whole lake seemed to calm down completely as my emotions were now decided.

I'll wait my love.

Even if time takes us both to the afterlife.

I promise we'll be together.

Forever.

After the attack on the castle I organized all the troops to be on high alert.We went on complete lock down.All windows where covered with steal panels they rise up and down. The emergency lights we're currently on.

The queen was sent to her quarters and the prince was locked away in his.I slowly mad my way down the corridor turning left and right to get to the young masters room.

I never thought I would have to call my wife young master but there's not use now.
Stopping informing of the blue ivory door I knocked to signal I was opening the door.

As soon as I walked in I was meet with the green haired boy tiredly sleeping on the humongous bed.It seemed to swallow him whole as he tossed and turned. I placed my hand on his back to keep him from stiring.