"Oi, Chris! I have your mates with me, and we're a few minutes away," hr said.

"Oh okay, thats great. Thanks again, Jack. Oh, by the way, you staying for breakfast?" I asked.

"Naw, I have a meeting in an hour with the guards, make sure you lot head out tomorrow with no trouble," Jack said. "You can tell the missus to save me a plate, however, if its not too much to ask."

"No problem, we'll have it ready for pick up," I laughed. "Thanks again, Jack."

"Right, mate, anytime," He said as we hung up.

"Looks like they're a few minutes away," I said as she set up the flowers in a vase on the table among the food we made and set up. "Jack's asking for a plate, if its okay."

"No problem! Just in time," she said as she fixed her black skirt and then got started packing a plate for Jack, putting a few things. "I'm sure we can wait around until they arrive and then eat with them."

"Yeah, but one problem," I said softly as she finished, reaching for the tinfoil.

She looked at me in confusion. "What? Did I forget to make something?" she asked, looking back at the food as she wrapped up Jack's meal.

"Nope...." I said, then leaned over and smirked as she looked up at me. "What I want isn't on this particular menu...."

Her eyes widen in surprise. "Chris.... Not now, they'll be here soon," She scolded me with a pout as she crossed her arms.

Her being short and doing that just makes it a little funnier... Hehe...

"Come on, just a few minutes of kissing, babe, while we still have our privacy," I said, pouting my lip at her.

She smiled with an eyeroll at me before she chuckled and walked over, taking my hands in her's.

"I have definitely spoiled you too much," she smirked softly, making me laugh as we then

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me as we kissed passionately.

I then smirked into the kiss as I held her hips and pulled her up into my arms, making her squeal and wrap her legs around my waist.

She giggled into the kiss as I sat her on the counter, her fingers running through my hair as our kiss got deeper.

I had started unbuttoning her shirt when suddenly the front door slammed open and...

"WE'RE HERE!!" Vinny's voice screamed. "AND HOPEFULLY STOPPING ANY KIND OF SEX!!!!!"

"And there went our privacy," I groaned as we pulled back.

Briar giggled softly, fixing her shirt as the guys walked in, suitcases in hand.

"Oh, and in the kitchen!? You two have no shame!!!" Vinny said dramatically as the others laughed.

"Thanks a whole fucking lot, Vin," I scoffed as Briar cuddled against me.

"What? There's bedrooms for a reason! People eat there!!" he scoffed while pointing at us as the others laugh more, making me groan as Briar giggled bashfully.

"It's good to see you all again," She said as she hopped down from the table.

"Great seeing you two also," Ryan chuckled. "Scranton got pretty boring without you both. Oh, and of course, Balz is taking good care of Bluebell. She's eating well, sleeping plenty, spoiled rotten everyday, spending time at the oddities parlor, and also getting along great with his dogs and his two freaky bald cats."