Is this how you're supposed to protect her?

Start from the beginning

"Cause you gota be the hero and protect Hadiyah, sos why."

"She isn't my wife, why should I protect her?"

For a minute Khalid forgot to blink, had he heard him correctly? Had the lover-boy gotten over his affection? If it didn't bother him there'd be no fun in bothering Hadiyah, or was Fahad trying to shake him off without having to fight? He wasn't going to give up easily, it had taken a while to convince his bodyguards into accepting this little 'scheme', for they had Balochistani blood in them making it quite impossible to bribe them. He had convinced them that it was a little joke, nothing that'd hurt anyone.

"You know she can't stay in there forever."

"I know and I don't care about what you do to her."

"Fahad have you lost it? Got hit in the head or something?"

"Nah I just realised, thanks to you, that she's not my wife so why should I protect her and all?"

"That's the lamest live acting I've come across in a while, drop it already."

"Acha(okay)"

"Hi I have an idea dude! What if I marry her? Will that be okay with you?"

The fact that Fahad turned pale whenever he heard something disturbing was a great disadvantage for him. Khalid received the involuntary reaction he sought for. Fahad had totally been trying to shake him off.

"Wh-why'd yo-you wanna marry her, khalid? She's super ugly and she's got a wildness about her. She's totally not the kind of a girl an awesome dude like you should be marrying, get real man!"

Fahad uttered his mini-speech in the most tell-tale manner, if ever he tried his luck at acting he'd fail miserably. Khalid turned his face a bit away so as to hide the smirk that had been impossible for him to control, Fahad was being way too obvious now!

"No ma bro, look here; I marry the ugly girl so as to save you the troub-"

"Who the fish are you calling ugly, you meany!!"

Hadiyah had Arfa's bag in one hand, while the index finger of the other was pointed towards the 'meany' accusingly.

"Oh it is my 'Zawjaah-to-be'. Welcome! Let us hurry to the mosque and get nikah-fied. Please, dear bodyguards I require your assistance."

One guard took hold of Arfa and her bag, while the other tossed Hadiyah onto his shoulder. Fahad had turned red, a colour his skin adopted only when he was extremely angry. However, he clenched his fists to contain his anger. His mind thinking furiously, trying to devise a plan to get out of this unreal situation where the dumb bodyguard had actually touched 'his' Hadiyah. She was 'his' right? After all that was what his nano always told him.(reminder: Hadiyah's daddi-ma* is Fahad's nano*)

They stood in front of a house, a few minutes later. A door was opened and Hadiyah, Arfa and Fahad were forced into a room. A beautiful balochistani wedding dress, that was Hadiyah's size had been placed on a chair in the room. Hadiyah's eyes widened, what in the world was going on, here?

She was tossed onto a chair, Fahad and Arfa were forced into a corner.

"Jazakallah, Arfa and Fahad for coming to attend my wedding to the ugly- Hadiyah Omar. We welcome you both with warm smiles, Hadiyah do smile for them Zawjaah-to-be."

"Khalid tum paghal hogaye ho kia?(khalid, have you gone mad?) I'm only nine years old, for Allah's sake!"

Khalid ignored her as if she hadn't uttered a word.

"Now that we have our precious witnesses, let's start the Nikah."

Tears welled up in Hadiyah's eyes, as she saw the guard step towards her with the heavily embroidered wedding dress in his hand. It was forced over her clothes, leaving her looking like an overly dressed-up baby. By the time he was done, Hadiyah Omar was officially, wailing in a most ear-screeching manner. Khalid shook his head at Fahad's naive choice. He was being totally unfair for what else can be expected of a nine-year old?

The ceremony began and would have ended with a 'Zawjaah*' n a 'Shauhar*' had Fahad not interfered.

"Stop it Khalid, you want a wedding I'll give you one! I agree to marry this shrek of a girl."

"Wha-what!! Am I that ugly? Mamma calls me a pretty guria* and you two ha-have been call-ing me ug-uglay!!" Hadiyah managed to utter in between mini-wails.

"Yes-Hadiyah unfortunately we are both of us, 100% certain that you're a downright plain looking girl. But as I am a strong believer of equality I shall accept you as my Zawjaah, no matter what your shortcomings might be."

Fahad spoke out in a most sorrowful manner and despite Arfa's glares the nikah ceremony progressed and the fake 'Maulvi Sahab' declared Fahad Ali and Hadiyah Omar, as Zawjaah n Shauhar. We'll ignore for now, the fact that the fresh bride demanded divorce as soon as her nikah was announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoa ma jaanish-jaanx(addressing da ladies only) and dudes!

I have finally updated *le @hijabiprincess is so convincing wid her jaanish way of insisting that I can NEVER EVER say no to her, heehee ^^

I hope u guys remember how much I love comments :D phaleex comment bellow: D * I read and reply to EACH and EVERY comment :D

Hadiyah's dress on d side, checkout d Balochitani awesomeness :D (handmade stuff! Amazing, right??!!)

Love ya all

Until next time,
Allahafiz!!
Peace :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Urdu words glossary:

Guria= doll
Nano= your mama's mama
Daddi-ma= your daddy's mama
Zawjaah= wife( n currently my fav word:P)
Shauhar= husband

Any other words u guys didn't understand? Comment bellow!