Heavy feelings? Secrets?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 116:

فَتَعَالَى اللَّهُ الْمَلِكُ الْحَقُّ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيمِ

So exalted be Allah, the True King; no god is there but He, the Lord of the honorable dominion.

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 2:

وَلَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا نُوحًا إِلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فَقَالَ يَا قَوْمِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ مَا لَكُم مِّنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرُهُ أَفَلَا تَتَّقُونَ

And certainly We sent Nuh to his people, and he said: O my people! serve Allah, you have no god other than Him; will you not then guard (against evil)?

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 14:

ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators.

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

A/N :

Assalamualaikum everyone!! Do you guys have a translation of the Noble Quran? You most probably do, if not pm me I'll send you one. Let's go through the translation of Surah-Mumenoon this week in shaa Allah!!! That is from today to the 10th of this month. Just read through it and if possible find a tafseer and let's ponder over it in shaa Allah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have a best friend you would like to beat the hell out of? Don't have one? You can borrow mine! Yeah, go on take Misbah away, I'm offering her with no strings attached. Why am I offering to hand her over, you wonder? I think it is quite apparent, no? I, Hadiyah Omar, binte Omar Aziz am about to be forced by a brute of a man, into a marriage to a brute as well. To top all that the husband-to-be has already married before, not once but twice!

See why I'm angry? You do? Great! Let's see what I shall do to her now. She hasn't messaged since all this hassle began! I wonder what excuse she has this time. It better be good or the bff band adorning my wrist is going to the gutter. Lots of gutters available around here, you know. I even came across one that has a dead lizard and lots other things I need not mention in it, I'll make sure I drop all her gifts in that specific one also.