-9- We're Here

Y/n's pov.

After 13 hours and 45 minutes on the plane we finally landed. We walked out of the plane and I felt like my knees were going to give up on working. Also we were in Lithuania, Ian told me he chose this place because, he knew I know some Lithuanian. I guess we are here. I can't say I knew alot about Lithuania, but I know the language some culture and stuff like that. " so what do you guys think? " Ian asked. We all mumbled our responses.

We were going to stay in one of the hotels in Vilnius its the capital of Lithuania. We went to the hotel "Labas rytas, mes norėtumėm užsisakyti 2 kambarius savaitei? "(transl. =good morning, we would like to book 2 rooms for a week?) "laba ryta, taip aišku kad galite... Štai jūsų raktai jaigu ko reikės skambinkite."(transl. =good morning of course you can... Here are the keys if you need anything call the front desk) "gerai ačiū" (transl. =okay thank you).

I showed the squad the keys "come on our rooms are waiting" everyone stood there shocked and Ian just smiled. "come on guys". They snapped out of it and followed me. "OK so how are we living?". they couldn't deside. I sighted “Courtney, Olivia, Noah, and Keith you go to one room. Shayne Damien Ian and I go to the other room." everyone nodded." here“. I trew the keys to Courtney. "thanks".

We walked in to our room it had a couch and a small TV, the kitchen wasn't the biggest and the 're were two bedrooms so Damien and Ian took one room and Shayne and I got the other room. The room had a queen sized bed a small TV on the wall two bed side tables on each side and a closet. "so were going to be room buddy's too?". "I guess so" we both smiled.

We were so tired we put our stuff down and just plopped on to the bed " hey guys what-... OK make some room for two more." Damien said and the two guys flopped on to the bed next to us. We all laughed and just talked for a while we decided that we were going to stay in today we texted the other and they agreed.

A/n. Hey hope you're not mad at me for not updating. The next chapter I'm going to do more different povs.
Bye ily.

*411*