Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*

Stacey's POV.

I woke to the smell of food. I can't believe my happy ending is finally here. I always knew Liam would change for me.

"Lexie." I looked at her confused. I thought it would be Liam cooking for us.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Lex, you are pregnant shouldn't someone else--."

"Stacey, you too naive." She giggled. "Listen baby girl, the person I thought would take care of my baby and I decided to kill us and my brother has his own family so please don't ever think I have someone to look out for me." 

"Have you seen your brother?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nope. Now do you want some breakfast, I only made enough for the four of us."

"You mean you and your baby and me and my baby?" She nod her head. "What about Britney?"

"She has a man." She replied and I giggled. "Now let's eat, honey." I took a seat. I don't know what is going in my brothers head but I know he will regret everything he did to Lexie. She is amazing and I am scared she will find someone better than my brother. To be honest I don't want another man raising my niece or nephew.

"Is it really over between you and my brother?" I questioned. 

"Can we rather talk about Liam and the psychologist?" She asked and I nod my head. "How did he agree to see a psychologist?"

"I kinda irritated him until he agreed. Lex, I don't take no as an answer."

"That's funny." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Stacey, my brother only agrees when he is getting something out of it." She shook her head. "I know you want Liam to change just a little but Stacey, I think he is playing you."

"Lex, he already cleared his name, he is not the criminal Liam everyone feared." I replied.

"When did he clear his name?" She asked.

"Morning, girls." Liam interrupted us. 

"Liam, how did you come from upstairs when you were not in the room."

"I was in the bathroom." He smiled and turned to Lex. I know he wasn't in the bathroom but where was he hiding? "What happened to your mood Lex?"

"I don't fake anything brother." She answered. "Now tell me something, how and when did you clear your nam--."

"Angel, when am I seeing the psychologist?" Liam quickly asked.

"In a few hours." I mumbled. "Liam, I know you didn't have a blue eye last night so who did you fight with, again?" 

"I also want to know." Britney said.

"Calum." My eyes widened up in shock and Lex choked on her food. "Did you two have a fight?" I asked and Liam played with his fingers.

"It was just a game." Calum answered and Liam nod his head. "Stacey, if Liam is only seeing the psychologist in a few hours, why don't we play a game so long."

"That's a good idea." Everyone agreed except Liam.

"No." Liam snapped. "What I meant to say was, yes." I don't know why I have a feeling that Liam is hiding something from me.

Liam's POV.

I know this asshole is trying to change my mind but it won't work. I won't ever change. If only Angel knew my plan. I know I'll never change, not for her or anyone else. I was just waiting for the right moment to put my plan into action and she gave it to me.