Chapter 37 *Justice served*

Start from the beginning

"Liam, that is not true." I replied. "I know you will never hurt me."

"Are you done?" He questioned.

"Liam why are you acting so cold?" I asked. "Is it the baby? Liam if you don't want to be part of this baby's life than I won't force you but please before you decide just think about it. Liam we both went through a lot in life but this baby doesn't deserve to be punish." I said.

"Angel, I am really sorry for getting you pregnant, I really am but I can't do this. This fairy tale you think will happen for us is not for me. Angel, the reality is hell, I know but you have to accept that I Liam Salvatore, will never change. I will never leave the life in grew up in for your baby. I already decided to disappear for a while and when I return I will still fight. I will always have other enemies so goodbye Angel." I could see the regret in his eyes. I don't know what happened to him after I left last night but all I know is that whatever the Mayor told him, was big. 

"Liam, please don't leave. I know you are trying your best to change but please stop running away. I want this baby to have a father. I don't want him or her to have a horrible life like ours. You know we both changed a lot after losing our parents, I don't want this baby to lose you Liam. Please end this fight. The mayor and all your enemies are dead, let's move on."

"It's easy for you to say." He replied turning around. "You didn't go through as much as I did. You had a better life Angel, so don't compare me to you."

"That's not what I was trying to do Liam." I said. "Liam, please just see her for once, she's a good doctor."

"Angel, do I look sick to you?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Then why should I see her?"

"She is a psychologist, she will help you."

"She treats crazy people." He stated. "Angel, I'm not crazy."

"Liam, anyone can see a psychologist they the same as a therapist. I promise they easy to talk with. All they do is listen and--"

"Fine." He agreed.

"You promise." I couldn't help but feel happy. I know his changing for me, I know he will eventually be the innocent kid he used to be but I can't but think he is playing with my feelings.

"I promise." I know any girl would be happy to hear her boyfriend say this to her but I can't be happy when I know Liam can change his mind anytime.

"Can we go home, together?" I asked smiling and he bit his lip."Please."

"Angel, you pushing it." He mumbled. 

"I am sorry." I can't believe I am apologizing for no reason. I am the one pregnant, not him.

"You don't need to apologize." He smiled. "Calum, will take you home, I have some unfinished business with Rex."

"But---."

"Angel, I promise I will come to my house, later. Now leave." He snapped.

"Bye." 

***********

I waited the whole evening for Liam to arrive home. I know he will come, Liam can never break a promise.

"Tell me again, did Liam promise to see the psychologist." Lexie giggled, walking to me.

"Lex, I told you a million times, why are you acting like this?" I asked and she sat next to me.

"I am just amazed." She giggled again. "Stacey, the making a fool out of you. I love my brother and I know he never breaks his promise but we all know Liam will never listen to a psychologist."

"Lex, I know my brother hurt you a lot but that does not mean---."

"This is not about your brother." She got up. "Stacey, not everything is about Zayn." She shouted. "I was just trying to help you because I care about you and the baby you carrying."

"Lexie, I know you care but please trust me on this one. I know Liam will change."

"I feel sorry for you." She sighed. "Stacey, if you knew what the Mayor told Liam than you would stay away from Liam."

"What did the Mayor tell him?" I questioned.

"Stacey, all I can tell you is that my dear brother, is a good actor. I know he always keeps his promise but there is a reason why he does it. So please stay away from him, just until you give birth." Lexie warned me.

"Talking about me?" Liam walked to us.

"What happened to your face?" Lexie asked. 

"Liam your gunshot wound is bleeding? Didn't you see a doctor?" I questioned and they both giggled.

"Stacey, we don't need doctors, we treat our own wounds. Anyways, I have to sleep so take care of my little brother." Lexie left.

"What did you say to my sister, that ruined her mood?" Liam asked.

"Nothing." I uttered. "Liam, who did you fight with?"

"Rex."

'Why?" 

"When am I seeing the psychologist?" He changed the topic. "I hope it's tomorrow."

"Why do you want it to be tomorrow?" I hope Lexie isn't right. I hope Liam, didn't plan anything.

"Tomorrow is good day, Angel. Nothing ever goes wrong on a Thursday." He smiled and I nod my head.

"I will ask if she isn't fully booked for tomorrow." 

"I can't wait for tomorrow." 

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I will change." He stated. "Angel, what is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." I smiled. 

"Then why are you asking me why, every-time I say something."

"I am just nervous for tomorrow." I said.

"Angel, you not the one seeing the psychologist." He replied. "Anyways, goodnight Angel."

******************************

A/N

HEY EVERYONE!

I know almost every country is suffering because of COVID19 (Corona Virus) but we will get through this. 

To the people of Italy and the other countries suffering, I know you all stronger than you guys think. I know you will pass through this as one. (Guys, I suck at being serious but I think y'all get my point.)

I love you all so much, I know we don't know each other personally but honestly you are part of my fam. So don't be afraid to ask me for help or tell me anything you want. I promise to never judge you. Anyways, lemme be honest. My phone is dead because of Corona and my laptop freezes so please forgive me for updating so late.

And yeah, comment your names please. I need a name for the psychologist liam will be seeing tomorrow, stay tune for more.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO PLEASE STAY SAFE. (Chapter 38 out on inkitt)