Chapter 31*psycho is out*

Start from the beginning

"I love you and I would never betray you." She replied and he kissed her. "We have been together for so long but you don't trust me."

"Lexie, I trust you a lot but I can't put my son's life in danger. If you want to meet him, than you can."

"I know." She started. "So you going to fight Liam, you won't hide again?" He nod his head. "Drake, think about my baby. I want my baby to have a father. Just ask your son to kill Liam." She continued. "Just think about it. We could live happily if you just let me help you, like last time. You know Stacey and her baby almost died, thanks to me."

"But they didn't die." He stated.

"How many times must I tell you, it's your son's fault." She shouted.

"Repeat what you just said?" He questioned, smiling.

"Why are you looking at me like that. Have you gone crazy, stop smiling."

"Baby, did you just say, Stacey is pregnant." He picked her up, excited.

"Didn't you know, there is a Salvatore on the way?" She rolled her eyes.

"Liam, is the father?" He questioned and Lexie nod her head. "I love you so much, Ms Salvatore."

"I know, love."

Stacey's POV.

I switched the TV on but I couldn't stop thinking about Liam, why the hell did he ask me about my mother?

"Stacey, turn it to the news channel." Wyatt shouted, running downstairs. "Hurry up." I quickly turned to the news channel.

"Liam Salvatore who was awaiting trial, for the muder of his parents and other victims, escaped from the police holding cell just last night. The prisoner, aged nineteen, escaped from the cell and killed some of the police guards." My heart started beating fast. I don't know why Liam is on the news. He was in and out of jail, like it's his house. "Police request anyone with valuable information that can lead to the re-arrest of this alleged criminal to contact the station commander of New York, Lieutenant Moer--." I switched the TV off.

"What the hell Stacey." Wyatt shouted. "That psycho is out and you just switched the TV off. Do you know he could come here for you."

"Liam isn't a psycho." I snapped. "And if he comes here, than let him come."

"Stacey, stop being naive. Someone even posted a picture of the police offices he killed. Stacey, he wrote a message with their blood."

"What did he write?" I asked.

"I am coming after each and every one of you. An eye for an eye." Wyatt said. "Do you understand why I think he is crazy?"

"No." I got up. "Liam is not a bad person, he is just hurting."

"He is a murder, he killed innocent people. He is a psychopath."

"You don't know Liam, that's why you are judging him." I tried to leave but he grabbed my hand. "Leave me, Wyatt."

"Are you in love with that crazy man?" Wyatt asked.

"Yes." I don't know if I love Liam but I can't tell Wyatt that.

"You can't be serious. Stacey, Liam is not who you think he is. He killed his own parents, he even murdered your parents." He let me. "Don't fall for someone like him."

"How do you know Liam murdered his parents?" I asked.

"Every one knows that, it was on the news for years." He replied.

"Then how do you know my parents were even murdered. I never told you."

"Kaitlyn told me." I don't know why I have the feeling he is hiding something from me.

"I'll take a nap." I quickly went upstairs and locked myself in the room. I have to call Jayden and ask him about Wyatt. He is the only one that knows everyone at school.

I dialed Jayden's number and he answered.

"This is Jayden speaking, how can I help you?"

"Jayden, when will you grow up." I asked.

"When I get the balls to propose to Rain. Stacey, why are you calling me?" He questioned.

"What do you know about Wyatt, Jayden I am living with him and I don't trust him." I told him.

"I hate that guy, I am so fucking curse to have known the mother-fucker since I was a kid." Jayden shouted.

"Listen, I really need you to focus. I want to know who Wyatt really is?"

"Stacey, I'll have to ask Rain about that. Her parents helped, raising him."

"Doesn't he have parents?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you everything, just give me a day or two." He hang up before I could say a word.

What if I just walked into a trap and Wyatt is one of Liam's enemies? What if I don't have a day or two?

I hugged myself tightly. Wyatt doesn't know I'm pregnant and he used to like me so I'll have to start acting I like him for my own sake.

I'll use him to survive.

--------

A/N

Lexie ?

Wyatt?

Liam?

Mayor?

Stacey?