I See A Ship!~34 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

Lisa made her way over to the man and smiled, "Good afternoon. Can I please have flowers?" She politely asked. The elderly man smiled ad nodded. "Of course. How mamu would you like?" "Just enough for one crown please." She asked. She handed him the money and he accepted it gratefully.

Five minutes later she made her way back to her mother with a hand full of flowers.

"I got them mom! Now please teach me?"

After some practice and a few ripped stems she had finally managed to create on too. It wasn't the most perfect looking crown but it was good for a beginning ten year old.

"She stood on her tip toes and placed it onto her mothers head. "You are my flower angel mommy." She grinned. Her mother kissed her cheek and smiled. "Save that name for someone special later, okay? I will be the flower queen. The mother of the flower princess".

Lisa nodded and thought for a moment before looking at her mother. "That special person can be anyone?" Her mother hummed and nodded. "Yes, anyone."

"So it can even be a girl?"she questioned. Her mother looked curiously at her, "You want it to be a girl?" Lisa grinned and shrugged, "I don't know. But girls are pretty. As pretty as boys. I want to be able to also give that name to a girl if she feels special to me."

Lisa her mother leaned over and kissed her daughters forehead.

"Alright my flower princess. You can. I hope I can meet that special person one day that gets to carry that name."

Lisa grinned and nodded. "I will let you meet them my flower queen. I promise."

Once she finished with the crown she placed it onto Chaeyoung her head. It looked beautiful on her. The white flowers in contrast with her dark brown hair seemed magical.

"You look gorgeous." The younger girl commented. Rosé felt flustered and her face went red. She tried to hide her burning cheeks but Lisa smiled and cupped her friends face into her hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful blush please." But Rosé couldn't help it.

She felt content, happy, yet her heart was aching too.

Lisa was doing all these things that made her feel happy, made her feel cared for, made her feel special. But she probably just meant everything in a friendly way. And it hurt knowing that.

"Why did you bring me here?" She ended up asking after a while. She couldn't refrain herself from it. She had to know, even thought she knew that the answer was going to hurt her heart.

"This places is special to me. It has so many memories.... so many good times... I just felt like showing you this place. Being with you in this place."

Does that mean that I'm special to you? Rosé thought but didn't ask. That would be pushing it.

They walked around some more without saying a word. There was a silence in between them that neither one of them wanted to break just yet.

Lisa did.

"Let's get out of here? I have a place that I want to bring you to."

Rosé agreed and soon they were on the road again.

Ten minutes later Lisa parked her car and they got out.

The salty air hit their face almost as soon as they started walking. There were a lot of rocks separating the island and the sea.

"This is so beautiful..." Rosé mumbled.

Sure, she has been here with her parents a few times, but with Lisa it seemed different. She just didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing.