I See A Ship!~34 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"He said that he didn't love me." Lisa finally spoke up, her voice wavering.

"Does he really not love me mom?" She mumbled sadly and shifted her eyes from the view outside to her mothers face.

A sad smile spread across her mothers face and she reached over to squeeze her daughters hand.

"Of course he loves you. You know how he is when he is mad or upset. But I know that he loves you."

Lisa sighed and looked outside again.

"You love me right?"

Her mother nodded, "of course I do Lisa. You know that."

"Why do you and dad treat me different then? I know that love is shown differently in every person... but I just don't feel love when he does things. I do with you. Even if you are mad at me, or disappointed, or scold me, I still feel the love. I still feel that you love me... But with him... I don't." She mumbled the last part and slumped down on the chair. She eyed a droplet sliding down the cup of her iced coffee and followed it's path.

"Just... Be patient with him Lisa. He is just going through a rough patch." Lisa's mother sighed. The rough patch was him dealing with the face that the love of his life was sick and the illness was incurable.

"Alright mom... I love you so much." She smiled at her mother who returned the gesture. "I love you too."

"Will you always love me mom? For ever and ever?" The girl asked hopefully making the woman laugh and nod, "yes, I will love you for ever and ever. I will love you until infinity ends."

"Promise that you will always be there with me?" Lisa her mother felt a pang going through her chest and had to keep a poker face, hoping that her daughter wouldn't see the fear in her eyes. "I promise that I will be there with you forever sweetheart. I promise."

A couple months later, three weeks after her twelfth birthday, her mother broke the promise.

Lisa looked at Chaeyoung and felt her heart flutter. The girl was so gorgeous. Her skin was glowing and her clothes fit her perfectly. Lisa couldn't help but notice the beautiful visible collar bones of her friend, the way her jeans hugged her small waist. She couldn't keep her eyes off the beautiful pink lips of her friend.

She let out a sigh and Rosé noticed that. "Are you okay?"

Lisa send her a small smile and nodded.

"Just thinking about... The times that I was here with my mom. And how I miss her. And how I am happy that you're here with me." she admitted.

Chaeyoung felt herself blush again and looked down, avoiding eye contact.

She felt special. Lisa had brought her to her mothers and her favorite spot just to go and eat with her.

***

"My mom used to make one for me every time that we were here" Lisa explained as she was busy creating a flower crown with the daisies. They were walking throughout the big daisy fields behind the café.

"A crown for my flower princess" Her mother smiled sweetly as she placed the flower crown on her daughters head.

"Can you teach me to make one too?" The ten year old asked. Her mother nodded and led her too one of the tables surrounded by the fields of flowers. There was a small roof over hun protecting them from the sun.

Her mother gave her some money and pointed to the small cabin that was located near the beginning of the park. "Go pay the man there, he will pick good flowers for you."