They babbled and laughed loudly whilst I decided to whip up some pancakes, knowing that it'd be a nice treat for the girls and their dads. The bright side was that Milo can also nibble on them as well with the teeth he has coming through. Almost a full mouth of bones now!

It's hard to believe I birthed these children; these stunning, sweet creatures. They do look the spitting image of Harry and I combined, in my opinion, and they certainly have aspects of the two of us. All of them are incredibly kind and selfless, caring and collected despite still being young, and then they're also cheeky and mischievous, sassy and witty. Of course, all the hyperactive, comedic and somewhat naughty ones have come from my side of the family. We should know that because Harry's jokes are as bad as Brexit.

And you may be thinking, how comes you can tell all your kids have these traits when they're barely old enough. It's called mothers instinct and I know for a fact that the majority of the time it's right.

As these thoughts ran through my head I was absentmindedly finishing up the pancakes with a proud smile on my face, a slight blush on my cheeks. They smelt divine and I couldn't help but drool slightly at the sight of the chocolate chips oozing into the fried batter. So unhealthy, but so good.

I plated them up for the girls, two on each of their plastic plates. I had to give them energy for the school day even though it'd most likely give them an intense sugar rush too, and what better way than some of dadas pancakes? I called the girls over, them both hurriedly toddling over and taking a seat at the table, politely saying thank you as I placed their plates in front of them and went to go and get them some water to drink.

I was stood at the sink when a disheveled Harry waltzed in with a babbling, quite awake Milo on his hip. Harrys curly hair was sticking up in all directions, north and east and south and west as he wandered over to me and slid his free arm around my waist. He stood awkwardly as his thumbs caressed circles into my hipbones, focusing mainly on the bumps of stretch marks from where I'd been pregnant three times before.

Personally, I hated them; these ugly scars almost everywhere on my body from my inner thigh to my outer thigh, my hipbones to my lower stomach and then my ass too, as if it needed anything else to show it was larger than normal. But Harry loved them, adored them even, claiming that they were just physical memories of some of the best times in our lives that continue today. My stretch marks were gorgeous because they represented something that nothing else would bring ever. Our little darlings.

His lips brushed my cheek softly, causing me to undergo a fiery blush that also triggered a slight fit of giggles to spill from my mouth. I felt the shape of his smile against my clean-shaven face after he'd given my crimson cheek a sweet little peck, his warm, morning breath something that could be described as foul and disgusting but I found it to be enticing and loving.

"Morning, boobear." He whispered against my skin, his thumb stopping its circular movements as his entire hand grabbed a calming hold on my waist, directing me to turn around and face him.

"Good morning." I smiled happily at him, getting onto my tiptoes to give him a delicate kiss on the lips. I always got caught in the moment; his forest-green eyes fluttering closed as did my ocean orbs, his arms snaking from my hipbone around my back and all around my waist, his fingers now tracing random patterns into my pale skin.

I could feel Harry shifting to accommodate the fidgeting Milo in his hold as we continued to kiss each other, no tongues or ludicrous actions, just an innocent kiss that we held for longer than a few seconds. But it didn't last overly long as Darcy and Ellie picked up on our intimate actions and decided to pull faces. "Ewwwwww." They squealed and laughed in unison, causing both Harry and I to break apart and chuckle with them. That didn't mean I let got of Harry however and instead I decided to lean into him, the scent of my husband comforting as my head leant lazily against his shoulder, his free arm still around me.