234.

@harrystyles

Liked by Mrhottieharry, Gemmastyles and 1,890,493 others

@harrystyles: Have an old and random interview where Louis and I discuss the frustration that you feel as a parent when your kid does something wrong but they don't know it's wrong to do that yet. For example, drawing on their bedroom door and eating the dog food from the bowl. Comment your favourite quotes from this interviews! ❤️x

Comments disabled

@mrsstyles: "But like.. they give you the eyes and the pout and you just melt. Harry is the worst for giving in though.. he just hasn't got a tough side." - Louis.

@hazzasrings: "Darcy is such a troublemaker. Gets it from her dada. The other day, she fell asleep on our sofa and Lou and I stayed there until we were going to bed and I was going to lift her upstairs but she woke up and didn't tell us and then copied one of the swear words that they'd just said on late night television. Bear in mind, her favourite food is nuggets at the moment. So she wakes up, doesn't tell us and then scares us by very drowsily saying "Fuck ya nuggets." It was just the funniest yet most scary thing." - Harry.

@larryismylifeee: "Niall came around about two weeks ago with Pizza and we haven't really taught Darcy the morals of sharing yet. She knows not to steal but she doesn't understand the concept of something not being hers when it's inside her home. So when Niall came around, we were just thinking that she can have a treat and sit with Niall, Haz and I at the table. She requested to sit on Nialls lap, but she had her own plate. Anyway, Niall and I are deep in conversation and Harry has gone to get a refill of drink and some more ketchup for Darcy and Darcy has used Niall and I's lack of focus to nick Nialls last two slices of pizza. She didn't even deny it when we asked her. She just giggled. But her laugh is so contagious so yeah.. discipline isn't that easy." - Louis.

@mrhottieharry: "Heyyyyyyyy... I have a tough side!" - Harry.
"The only time you're dominant is when you're in the bloody bedroom." - Louis.
Fucking cracked me up 😂😂😂

@louandhaz: @mrhottieharry And then Harry turns around to him and slaps him in the arm lightly saying "this is a family show...
...
....
Or is ittttttttttt?"
Gold 👌🏼😂