The Mad King

*WARNING mature language and trigger words*

*7Years Later*

King Damien sat on his throne seeing nothing but ways in which he could die. It was all he thought about constantly for the past 7 years. Raven was still out there, so he needed to find her and put an end to her once and for all.

He had every female child with red hair and blue eyes in the whole Kingdom killed, yet he knew in his heart none of them were her. She had evaded his grasp without even a hint of where she might be.

"Your Majesty, the General has returned and is ready for his briefing." A boy stood in front of him, he seemed to be in his teens, yet he showed more courage in front of him than most grown men had in the most recent years. Interesting.

Looking at the boy he was good looking and seemed well built, the black hair was a little shaggy for a guard and his green eyes looked like they were steel traps that held many secrets. "What is your name boy?"

"Kieran, Your Majesty." The boy did not make eye contact but did not shy away either. Damien knew what everyone called him, and why they all gave him a wide berth if they could help it. Yet here stood this kid as if he was in the presence of a normal man. To say he was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement, he needed more people with a back bone like him.

"Very well, go back to your post." The King was in no hurry for another fruitless briefing. After 7 years why would they find her now? He needed to find something to take his mind to another place, maybe he should visit his favorite servant.

Since taking over the throne he had married, she was beautiful sure, but she was useless if she could not give him an heir quickly. She was the daughter of Duke Stormherst one of his biggest financial backers, her honey skin and pale golden hair had been why he had chosen her, she was the opposite of what he had lusted after for years only to never be able to have. They had been together for almost 3 years but still no heir. If not for her fathers backing he would have disposed of her himself.

Angered that he still was without a child he began to rape the servant girls, if his wife could not give him an heir even a bastard would do. Yet still none of them had produced a child for him.

This only seemed to further his anger causing him to take it out on the servants. There was at least one casualty a month, and even beating them until death was starting to not give him any release from his inner demons. Only two things brought him joy and that was F****** and fighting and that only lasted for the duration of the activity.

He knew there was unrest in the Kingdom. Girlswould come into the castle only to never come back out. Everyone cowered whenhe was near, fearing that it would be their death next. He loved that they fearedhim. Maybe if that girl ever did return she would hear about him and change hermind of trying to take the throne.