act I original chapter

september 2nd

"Hey, why don't we just all move in together? We could be the muffin squad in real life!" Bad exclaimed.

The 3 of the guys were in a teamspeak call while Skeppy streamed it.

"That'd be cool, but where would we even live?" Skeppy asked, laying back in his chair to wait for Bad's reply. A6d joined him in the silence.

"Oh, well I like cold states..-"

"What about Chicago, IL?" Skeppy was half joking.

"That.. isn't really a bad idea," A6d muttered.
"Actually, yeah." Bad replied.

And that's how it happened. The 3 of them found a good sized house completed with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and room for them all to have their own studio, perfectly in Chicago, IL. It was a slight cultral shock for A6d, but eventually they all fell into routine living with each other, and all enjoyed it very much.

"..And that's all for today! Thank all of you muffins for joining! Aside from the spamming emojis, I had a lot o-"
Bad was cut off from the sound of Skeppy's voice, and a door opening.

"Hey, uh.. Bad, are you still streaming orrrr..?"

Bad sat up from his gaming chair and came over to Skeppy.
"I was just about to end it, why?"

The tan boy chuckled a bit and went to close to door behind him.
"Come out to the living room when you can, Vince and I wanna talk to you about something fun!"

"Bad" smiled a bit and went back to his computer.
"Not sure what that was about, haha. Anyways, I should be off. See you fatties later, love you all so much!" He waved and then realized they couldn't see him. "You can't see it, but I just waved to you all. Bye everyone!"

And.. end.

He shut down his monitors and quickly slipped into his pjs, than headed to the living room where Zak & Vincent waited for him.

"Why did you guys want to come talk to me?"
He took a seat on one of the arm chairs, right across from Vincent. Zak was in the middle, laying down on the couch.

"So, Vincent and I had an idea we thought you'd like."

..
"That is..?"

Zak had apparently spaced out. Everything was silent for a minute until Darryl decided to break it.
"Zaaak?"

"Oh!-" Zak rubbed his eyes and sat up. "We were thinking, we want to go on vacation somewhere for a bit. But we need you to agree and we need to like, book a hotel or something. But we think we found a place that'd be fun. It's in the state, too so travel wouldn't be so bad since I know you don't like planes."

"Uh, sure. Where were you thinking?"

Vincecent sat up and handed his phone to Darryl, swiping through some photos every few seconds.
The photos showed of what seemed to be a luxurious hotel, with a pool & huge buffet with breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. It had a 4 1/2 star rating, meaning it might be as good as it seemed.

"That looks like a lot of fun!" the older boy smiled a bit. "Are you guys sure that's where we are going?

"Yeah. I'm going to bed, goodnight." Zak got up and started to go to his room.

Darryl was about to say something when Vince had beat him to it.
"It's only 6pm, are you okay Zak?"

"Aha, yeah, of course!" the smaller boy stretched his arms. "I just did a lot of work today, editing, banning hackers around the server.. I just need some rest, is that a problem?"

"No, of course not. Good night, Zak."

"I'm also going to head to bed - we have to get up early anyways probably, so you should too." Vince directed to Darryl. "Night."

The 2 went down the halls and to their own rooms, leaving Darrly alone sitting on the chair in thought.

-

Zak's POV.

-
Opening the draw from my nightstand, I grabbed the small blue diary that sat within.

August 19, 2020
i can't explain it, but i know we shouldn't be going on this trip. there's an overwhelming amount of anixety in my head.
something is telling me, making me feel like i'm going to throw all of my organs up.
but i know i have to, it was my idea anyways. i have to go out somewhere. sure i love living with darryl and vincent but my depression has just gotten worse lately - and i can't admit it to them. this will be the perfect thing for me, and they'll enjoy it too.

        - zak.