concepts

hi! i wanted to share some
of the original concepts i had
for fallen. things like rough drafts/ideas
i had for the original story, future ideas, too

idea that started it all

my original concept for fallen was a6d
being in the monster's place. he was going
to be the manipulator, trapping the world
of fallen under his control.
(my gallery glitched it lol)

ever after original idea

Light blurred my vision, soon fading into a light grey all arround me, accompained by large, white, cotton clouds. The only colours were faint oranges & purples, streaking the sky, similar to the sunset I once shared with Zak in that unconcious state of mind.

"Vincent? a familiar voice called out to me, echoing throughout the area.

It was Techno. I turned around to him, almost gasping.
All of his scars were healed, as well as mine. I ran over to hug him, muttering "thank you, thank you." over & over.
"Thank you too.' he hugged me back, holding it for a bit.

Another voice interrupted us, clearing their throat. We turned to it, an angelic figure in front of us.

A woman with dark skin stood before us, wearing a light grey outfit with purple gems all around to match the surroundings. On her arms & neck were light pink scars, very well visible. Her eyes shone an amethyst purple, gleaming with the reflections of our surroundings.

"Both of you have served the people of Fallen very well. You beat the boss, someone who's been in his place for hundreds of years. Fallen was originally a place of peace, much like what you saw through the virtual reality during your first encounter with Skeppy here, Vincent."

I nodded, keeping ears out for her words.

"You two have progressed much since your first days here. Going to extreme lengths, helping everyone even knowing this world isn't real, & it doesn't affect anyone here."
She smiled, continuing.
"You have beaten Fallen."

Tears came to my eyes at her words, I again hugged Techno tightly, starting to sob. He hugged back as well, crying almost as hard as I was. The both of us could finally go back to peace, back to the lives we once lived.

I could finally see Zak & Darryl again. The fans.
All of that is my home, where I belong.

I could tell from the way he looked at me, Techno was thinking the same thing.
Both of us adverted our attention back to her as she asked one last thing.

"Do you wish to return?"

I looked over to Techno, straight into his eyes.
He showed a type of worry, one similar to what I had.

A pause came over, the world completely silent. Techno & I stared at each other.
His dark eyes showed emotion, emotion from a man I once never knew. Through this whole journey we became close friends, but when we returned we'd have to act like nothing had happened.
Tears streamed down his face delicately, a weak smile plastered on him face.

At the same time, we both nodded, knowing our final decisions.

"Goodbye."

villain mx

i knew i wasn't going to impliment this
into fallen. but i had this idea if
mx suddenly turned evil, some sort of
justification. i thought maybe i'd do this
instead of bad being captured, but
settled with that one instead because
it'd make more sense & tie into outvaded
more.

 i thought maybe i'd do thisinstead of bad being captured, butsettled with that one instead becauseit'd make more sense & tie into outvadedmore

future scene

this will happen

this will happen