The dream

"The dream."

the realization hit me of what Zak meant.

The dream I had once of him & A6d.. it held so much meaning to me, brought tears to my eyes, butterflies to my moment when I thought of it.

"T.. The one where I vore you & A6d?" I asked shyly.

Zak looked back down, blushing a crimison red. "Yeah.."

"Darryl, Zak.."
The both of us looked up to see our French friend awake, a lustful look on his face. "Please," his breathing was heavy. "Vore my baguette body all over."

"Please, Darryl." Zak added on, dark brown eyes pleading. "Eat us up in your sexy tummy,"

"O..-ok." I stuttered, nervous. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, Skeppy stuck his bare foot into my mouth.

The taste filled my tastebuds, causing my whole word to become brighter. "Zak~Kun.. Your toes taste to good."

I shoved the rest of him into my stomach, burping after, the wonderful taste still lingering in my mouth.

"Baguette man.."
He hopped into my mouth, causing my tummy wummy to expandy wandy.

I coukd feel the 2 inside my stomach, than the overwhelming urge to shit myself came out me. I did so, Zak & Vincent coming out.

"My children." I smiled gleefully, jumping out the hospital window, the last sound I heard was the splat of my body hitting the ground.

The end.