Chapter 4: Happy Birthday, Mew!

Gulf was busy munching a bag of potato chips in front of the television when Mew appeared on his favorite celebrity talk show. Mew looks very casual but charming with his polo shirt and ripped blue jeans. It was very difficult for Gulf to deny that Mew looks ... cool ...

          "Baifern Pimchanok ... you don't know how perfect your life is ... and there you were wasting it ...", Gulf shook his head in disbelief. "I wonder how many people want to live well like you. Ah, men will never be able to understand women, I'm just saying... "

          A few moments later, the doorbell rang. It was still daytime so it was impossible for Mew to return home. Besides, Mew will definitely go straight in without ringing the bell, this is, by the way, his house. So who is it then?

          Gulf lazily crawled down from the couch and opened the door.

          "Hi, here is a flower bouquet sent to- ", the flower delivery boy peeked out from behind the door and gasped in surprise, "Oh my God, I saw Baifern Pimchanok!"

          Gulf rolled her eyes in confusion, "I'm sorry?"

          "Oh my God! I'm your big fan ... big fan... big big big fan... your biggest fan! Heaven and earth... you are Baifern Pimchanok!", He stammered and tore a blank piece of paper in a flash. He then handed it to Gulf, "Can you please give me an autograph??"

          "Of course, why not. What's your name? "Gulf raised his eyebrows in amusement.

          "Max! Max Nattapol! ", the boy answered quickly.

          Gulf smiled as he wrote something on the paper, "For Max Nattapol", then he swiftly signed it.

          This boy seemed to be a really big fan of Baifern. Fortunately, Gulf has memorized how Baifern Pimchanok's signature looks like. It would be a problem if he signed it wrong.

          "Here you are ...", Gulf handed the paper with the boy's name on it and Baifern's autograph before he received a bouquet of fresh sunflowers.

          Gulf waved his hand to say thank you and quickly closed the door, leaving the boy stuttered outside, still couldn't believe his very own eyes.

          "What a cute boy ...", Gulf took the card tucked inside the flower bouquet and his face immediately changed. "This is not for me! I mean... not for Baifern!", he muttered, " Who the hell sent Mew these flowers? Weird! He's not a girl! "

          Gulf walked inside the kitchen to find a vase or anything to place the flower. After everything's settled, he lazily walked back to the sofa and sat in his favorite spot. He then raised the TV's volume.

          "So, Mew Suppasit... Can you tell us a bit about the song you perform live just now?

          Gulf cursed softly, "Damn it! It's only been 5 minutes and I've missed his singing!"

          "The title is arguably very interesting huh! Well, just out of curiosity, is there anyone else, for example, like your manager or anyone who ever asks regarding this question ... how to say it ... well, about the so-called unique title?", the reported giggled, "I mean ... come on ... –Six Months-? How did you even come up with the idea? We just wanted to know... ", he continued to tease.

          "SIX MONTHS?", Gulf almost choked.

          "Everyone seems to be asking the same question about the title again and again. Well, I know that the title sounds ugly and strange", he laughed while answering the question, leaving the audience to burst into laughter. "However for me..., -SIX MONTHS- has its own meaning. It was a period of time that means a lot to me ... "