Chapter 9

Hello! I know my chapters are becoming a lot longer and I'm very thankful for that.

Enjoy this chapter!

——————————————

A week had passed. A long and suffering week. The two lay in basically the same spot but they were in bad condition. Blood, fresh and dried, was covering them, along with deep wounds. Nadia and Bandit did their best to make sure their wounds weren't infected, but some were. Bandit's wounds weren't as bad as Nadia's, seeing as Nadia could care less about herself. Nadia was better than Bandit at dealing with the pain, so she made sure his wounds were clean.

Their surroundings were no better. The floor, the walls, even the ivy vines were coated in blood, dried and fresh, their blood. Both Nadia and Bandit were in terrible shape. Their ribs poked through their pelt from the lack of being fed. Nadia was used to the feeling of going hungry, but Bandit wasn't. Nadia felt bad every time Bandit let out a sound of pain. She wished there was something she could do to take away Bandit's pain. The female constantly cuddled with him and showered him with licks. That was all she could do to help ease the pain. Bandit was thankful for Nadia.

As they were laying together, they heard the familiar sound of paw steps coming towards them. The two barely even reacted as they watched Diesel and Stefan walk towards them.

"To what did we do to deserve this pleasant surprise?" Asked Nadia sarcastically. Bandit did his best to hide the amused snort.

"Ooh, sarcasm," said Diesel with a smirk. "I'm beginning to think that's all you can do."

"I can do a lot more," growled Nadia.

"Anyways," Stefan stated loudly. Changing the subject to something more important. "We have some news to tell you!"

Nadia gave a low growl, not liking how excited Stefan and Diesel seemed about the news.

"Yesterday we sent a messenger out to go tell Azrael that we have you and to come collect you." Diesel said, practically jumping for joy.

Nadia froze almost immediately at the mention of her father. Fear was very evident within her whiskey orbs. Bandit can tell Just how fearful she was, and he knows that Nadia felt cornered, and he knows to never corner a frightened animal. Nothing good was going to come.

"Aww, what's wrong?" Asked Stefan with a mocking tone of fake concern. He could practically feel her fear and boy did that give him a rush of highness. He just soaked up the pleasant feeling of her fear. "Is someone scared to confront her daddy?"

Nadia's dangerous growl covered up Diesel's amused snort. Her orbs narrowed into angry skits. Stefan and Diesel clearly noticed her rising anger but didn't give her anger another thought. Soon the two would regret their action to ignore her anger.

"You know what I just realized?" Nadia asked the two with an eerie calmness in her voice. "You two are as much as Azrael's slaves as I was."

Nadia smirked as the two reacted by growling. "Aww, what's wrong?" Asked Nadia, mocking Stefan the same way he had mocked her. "Can't handle the truth?"

"That's enough!" Demanded Stefan as he glared at Nadia threateningly, as if daring her to keep going.

"Ooh I think I made him mad," Nadia said to Bandit, who was just sitting and watching silently. " Had enough? Does the truth hurt? I really hope it does hurt you!"

Before Nadia could even react, Stefan lunged at her and pinned her down. He bared his fangs in her face and even went as far as snapping them at her. As he glared at the female beneath him, he then got an idea. A smirk appeared on his maw. It was that same smirk that Nadia had grown familiar with and caused dread to sink into the pit of her stomach. Shit was about to happen, Nadia knew.