2- kabuto who

Hi
///

Another time Sasuke came across the woman (with many visits before) called Asuga, he was 15 and made up in the mind after killing Orochimaru.

She'd waltzed by him with a grin and a peace sign in the hallway of the base. He'd blinked and gaped like a fish out of water at that.

"Like what you see?" she wiggled her eyebrows. He almost nodded—almost. He had a sense of dignity; Orochimaru or not.

"I see nothing to note about," he said instead. An offended gasp greeted him as well as a point of her index finger at him.

"You dare call me plain!" she growled and stalked up to his face, inches apart from his.
"I'll have you know that I have the most natural and exotic red eyes out of all of you—Sharingan be damned," Asuga huffed childishly.

She did look more pretty and...elegant, he dare say, than before. Her grey-purple hair reached below her hips and her eyes were more slanted and knowing.

But he wasn't going to say that.

"Oh how I wish I could read your mind, Sasuke-chan, to listen to all the wonderful things you say about me to yourself," she purred jokingly and led fingers up his arm. Sasuke suppressed a shiver.

Asuga suddenly leaped back and twirled to look away. "Don't get laid before you fuck me first, Sasu-"

She didn't get to finish the name as a sandal was hurled at her. She laughed and ducked sloppily, waving a hand as she looked back for a second.

"Thank you for killing the snake; woulda' been eaten by the tiger before you had," Asuga winked and disappeared.

Sasuke frowns, hearing the woman's light laughter bouncing in his ears.

( '͈ ॢꇴ '͈ॢ)・*♡

Kabuto— with all his knowledge and skills and abilities — couldn't for the life of him find out anything about the woman that would appear before Sasuke sporadically.

Her eyes were distinguishable, and he had hoped that was all needed to at least filter out 60% of suspects, but to no avail. There was nothing. Zero. Nada.

"Sasuke," he came up to the boy and called out to him after he'd finished his daily training routine. The Uchiha's hair flipped as he turned around to give him half his attention.

"Who is that woman with the long hair that always appears?" Blunt and straightforward, with no beating around the bush.

Sasuke gave him a sympathetic look.

"Who?" Sasuke smirked knowingly. Kabuto wanted to strangle the boy. "I'll have you know there are several long haired women that exist—"

"—and yet there's only one with dim grey hair, red eyes, a beige yukata and a presence that would appear and disappear whenever I would come close enough to sense her chakra signature," the aid cut off. Sasuke frowned.

"I have no clue who you're talking about. You must be hallucinating." And like that Sasuke bounced off, leaving a furious man in his wake.

Kabuto was going to get to the bottom of this, whether he'd die or not.

⁽͑˙˚̀བ̇˚́˙⁾̉
Idk someone asked to update this and i had these like 500 saved from before so have it.

On another note, we can't message yet on the conversations board because our email isnt verified and wattpad is a bitch🌝🤘