I

Rosanne's POV (Dream)
I was sitting in the car seat humming a tune while drinking my juice. Mom and dad were talking up front as we had just picked up my big sister from a party.
"I'm gonna get ya!" Elena suddenly shouted from the back as she began tickling my sides causing me to shriek and laugh hysterically.
"E-E-lna stop!" I told her as I couldn't pronounce Elena correctly.
"What's the magic word?" She taunted as I continued laughing.
"P-P-Please!"
"There that wasn't so bad was it?" Elena smirked as I calmed down my breathing.
The next few moments shocked me, we were driving through the bridge like usual when suddenly the car swerved and we were diving in the water! Me, Elena, mom and dad were screaming as we hit the water below us and all I saw was darkness.
"ELNA! ELNA!" I screamed as tears flowed through my vision when I sat up.
I began to hysterically cry as Elena busted open my door seemingly out of breath.
"Oh Rosanne, it's okay sweetie. Your okay," Elena says comforting me like a mother would to a child.
"E-E-Elna it was about-"
"Sssshhh its okay. I got you now little one, you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skys are gray, you should really know how, how much I love you-"
"Please don't take my sunshine away," I finished for her before yawning as I couldn't help but fall asleep.
A/n: just a filter chapter