Chapter 5 Back to hell

You wake up in the morning and look out side, you realize it's snowing outside, and you suddenly realize you have to get dressed so you can go back to a place you call hell (school)

You get a call from your bro Kairi (you guys start getting close each day over text like he's a best friend to you) you pick upKairi~ ayyy so remember our plan to meet up? How about this year I'll go to yours and hangout during break next week?!Y/...

Kairi~ ayyy so remember our plan to meet up? How about this year I'll go to yours and hangout during break next week?!
Y/n~ sounds good but( you get cut of by Alvaro who walks into the room)
Alvaro ~ hurry up we gotta go rn
Y/n~ bye gotta go
Kairi~ Ight bye talk to yah later
Call ends*
Alvaro~ who was that !? Your bf?!!!
Y/n~ eewwww wtf why would I call my other brother my bf that's gross( you then realized you forgot Alvaro didn't know)
Alvaro~ what you say? He's says confused
You and Alvaro start talking on the way to school and he's in total shock
Alvaro~ wow so mom told you and not me smh! But it's actually cool to have a brother! I wonder if we're alike
You get surprised that Alvaro isn't in tears or anything cause he always wanted a brother
( you guys arrive at school)
Well gotta go to class!
Alvaro~ Ight bye
You walk in and everyone is in a different seat and you realized that the kid who switched his classes was MATTIA, you try to look for a seat next to Alejandro but u end up sitting next to Mattia.
Mattia~ wassup!
Y/n~ bruh you never say wassup to me is their sum wrong with you today😂?
Mr.Smith~ Damn y/n I can't put you anywhere cause all you do is talk to everyone, do it on your own time!
Y/n~ whatever
Mattia and Alejandro start laughing at me.
Mr.smith~ why are y'all laughing! Don't test me I will give you detention if you don't stop!
The whole room gets quite and starts doing work
Your thoughts~ bruh it's soo cold why didn't I freakin pick a thicker jacket 😭(you start shivering)
*soon after the bell starts to ring*
You all walk out and you feel a jacket fly on top of your head so you turn around and you see Alejandro smiling
Alejandro ~ I saw ur small ass shivering so I gave you my hoodie
Y/n~ thx but are you not cold?
Alejandro ~ nah I got another one in my locker.
You were about to say sum but Mattia walks into your conversation
Mattia~ ewwwww she looks like a fucken highlighter with your hoodie on ahahahahaha
Y/n~ at least I don't look like a dinosaur 🦖 ahahahaha!
You and Alejandro start laughing while Mattia looks at you and says " shut up" playfully.
* the late bell starts to ring *
Y/n~ gotta go, see y'all at lunch!
Alejandro ~ bye!
Mattia~ mocking Alejandro "bye!"
Hours go bye and you need to go to the restroom so you asked your teacher and went.
You get done using the restroom and decide to walk around the halls because you don't want to go back to class. You see Alejandro walk by so run up to him and y'all start having a conversation.
Alejandro's Head ~
Damn this girl low key fine, I mean high key fine I wonder if she had any boyfriends before.
Y/n head~ he's just staring at me..... am I that ugly damn💀😭😂
Alejandro starts to speak again and he starts asking questions about my life back in Florida (where you used to live)
Alejandro ~ it must have been hard to leave your friends and boyfriend behind in Florida right?
Y/n~ actually it wasn't hard cause first off I didnt care about those "fake friends" and secondly I never had a boyfriend before...
Alejandro ~ oh sorry.... I didn't know, I just thought you would have a boyfriend and lots of friends because your attractive
Y/n~ you both stay quite and start blushing.
A teacher walks out of the classroom and starts yelling at you guys to get to class and guess who it is?!?!!!! It's that teacher Mr.Smith on his break
In your head you think damn things were getting interesting and this bitch had to ruin it uuuggghhhh!
You both head back to your classes and waited for lunch to come................
FINALLY the bells ring for lunch and you walk out and into the cafeteria. You see the boys and sit down next to Alvaro. You and Alejandro keep on making eye contact with each other until Alvaro starts speaking
Alvaro~ isn't that Alejandro's hoodie oooooooo I ship
Mattias Head~ shes funny and cute but whyyy, whyyy do I have a feeling that she likes Alejandro more than a friend?!
Y/n~ wtf Alvaro your weird you say trying to play it off while you start to blush and Alejandro starts to stare even more!
Mattia~ ayyy lets all go to the winter Carnival after school!
Everyone agrees at 5:30 they would meet up
(School has already ended)
You start to create an out fit to look cute in the light feathery snow and you come out with this

 You and Alejandro keep on making eye contact with each other until Alvaro starts speakingAlvaro~ isn't that Alejandro's hoodie oooooooo I shipMattias Head~ shes funny and cute but whyyy, whyyy do I have a feeling that she likes Alejandro more tha...

Alvaro calls you to come out because mattias already here to pick us up...........
To Be Continued..............( yep I already know this chapter was boring sorry)