iii.

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Steve and I had gone on many dates in the past few weeks. This one was our latest. I sat on Steve's couch, curled up. It was late, and we were watching a movie. I yawned.

"Do you want to stop the movie?" Steve asked.

"If you want to. I'll be fiiii-" my sentence was cut off by another yawn.

"You can stay here if you don't want to drive home."

"Oh yeah? What do you get in return?" I smirked.

"You stay with me? Only if you want. If not, I'll take the couch."

"No, I'll stay with you. Do you mind if I get ready?"

"Of course not. The bathroom's down the hall." Steve said. I kissed him on the cheek and went to change. I found one of Steve's sweaters hanging up, so I put it on. I looked around for his room and found it. He was already laying down, smiling at me.

"I see you found my sweater," he said.

"I did. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Looks better on you." I laid down next to Steve and put my head on his chest. He put his arm around her. He stroked my hair with his fingers. "Have I ever told you you're beautiful?" he asked.

"All the time." I smiled. "You are too." he chuckled sleepily. I kissed Steve until we both fell asleep.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"Steve, do you want to invite Nat and James to dinner with us?" I asked. I was still in Steve's shirt and I was making breakfast. He nodded. "We need to bring a date for Nat."

"Yeah, I guess we do. I'll let them know...7pm?"

"Sounds good. Breakfast is ready!" I picked up the plate of pancakes, setting it down on the table. I kissed Steve on the cheek before sitting down myself. Steve smiled.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇