3

"You sure you don't wanna hold off on the interview? You can always wait until you're more healed." Aizawa said fixing his tie. For someone who hated the media and fame he cleaned up really really well.

I walked over to help him with his tie,

" It's better i get this done now. If i wait the enemies are going to think they won. Besides seeing me all banged up is a good insight to what we hero's risk everyday. That its not all saving people and earning awards and medals or being on the newspaper.."

Aizawa smirked "Your mother used to say something around those lines." he patted my head

"What would she had done in my situation ?" i asked. I wanted to know what kind of person or hero she was. Since i cant go to he for advice on my own.. Maybe determining what she would do would help me out in some way.

Aizawa sighed and sat down as people worked quickly to get the stage set up. "About bakugo?"

i nodded

"She would be training right now to get back in there.." he looked to the ceiling and smiled "She was hard headed that way but thats also what made her a great hero. If she were here right now.. she'd be helping you to get him back."

"and as his old teacher?" He looked back down to me

"I still feel the same from when he was taken the first time, He wants to be a hero y/n. Someone as hard headed like bakugo wont ever change their mind. He's playing along right now because its smart. It's to survive.. the look in his eyes when he saw you.. He's not one of them. I believe theres hope."

"we're on in 5!" the talk show host stated

"thanks for being here with me Aizawa." I was nervous to show up on live tv looking the way i did. faced bruised and banged up.. parts of my neck still freshly burned and dark.. I was hideous and i know it. But apart of me hopes bakugo is tuning in so he can see what he did to me.

but im speaking out of pure anger. But maybe thats how i truly feel. Betrayed.. Beaten..

"Get out of your head. You look fine." he said pulling onto the stage where we took our seats.

"Ready in 5...4...3...2.."

"I have a special guest here today!" the host started . " here with me i have the brave hero who faced the league of villains recently following a hunch. For a month she remained in a coma and luckily agreed to be here shortly after she woke up.. Y/N!!" the crowd cheered and clapped. "and with her we have her former teacher who we all know and love ErasureHEad!!!"

I smiled and waved back at the many fans who looked happy to see me. Meanwhile Aizawa just glared into the audience.

"y/n... you took quite a beating.. how are you holding up with your recovery?"

"I'm fine. I'm recovering slowly but im just lucky to be alive. The doctors said I was Barely holding on."

"Can you tell us what happened?"