14

Zeref walked into the office and I looked around stunned. The whole place was cleaned up and everything was placed back where it originally was. The blood the bodies it just all disappeared.

"Where did everything go?" I asked as he led us to the principals office.

"They cleaned it..." He mumbled out.

"W-Whos they...?" I asked nervously.

He opened up the door to the principals office and dragged me inside. Closing it behind us he placed me down on the desk.

"Don't move..."

I scanned around the room and let out a small gasp when I noticed a bunch of monitors. The monitors showed cameras all throughout the school. People were still running around on the second floor and the place was pretty cleaned up.

"Zeref whats going on...?" I asked confused and concerned.

He grabbed onto the PA system and clicking on a small button he began to speak.

"Level two has been completed. Anyone left still alive will now have 2 minutes to get out. The doors are unlocked. Everything in the school is now accessible. If you can get out you'll live if not you'll find out. Thank you for participating in my game."

He let go of the button and turned to look at me.

"Im so confused.."

He approached me and put a hand on my cheek.

"Who are you and why did you do this...?"

"Would you like to see whats happening outside?"

I nodded my head curiously and he held out his hand. I hesitantly grabbed it and he brought me around the desk. He pushed me lightly onto the chair he stood beside me as he began to search things up. He pulled out a video on the monitor and I looked over. It was a video of the school. Police stood outside the school just staring at it. Something wasnt right though. They were unable to cross a certain point. Every time they took a step forward to the gate they'd be knocked back by some unknown hard force.

People stood outside the school worried parents and just random people in general.

"How do they keep getting knocked back..?"

"Thats a secret." He replied putting a finger on his lips.

I noticed his eyes flash red and then return to normal. Theories began to pile up in my head and he held out his hand again.

"In exactly 2 minutes if they can not get out the police will get in. Anyone who kills anyone from this point on will be to blame for this situation."

"So you did this for fun?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes before I have to go back why not.."

"Go back?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Yes cutes ill have to return to my own place of course."

"Zeref are you-"

"Sh.." He whispered out.

My heart sped up a bit and he walked over to the monitors. The cameras turned back on to it and he watched as people scrambled about. People still continued to kill each other though not even thinking about what they were doing.
They're only objective was to escape. Little did they know one way or another they'd be either locked up for being insane or locked up for murder.

I got up out of the chair and nervously walked up to Zeref. He turned around to look at me and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. He looked at me mischievously and a small grin grew on his face.

"This is going to sound absolutely crazy and maybe I've gone crazy from all this but you aren't from this world are you...?"

He grin grew even wider and he walked towards me. Grabbed onto my waist he pulled me into his chest. He brought his head down to my ear and I could feel his soft breathing against my neck.

"That friend of yours... Zera was it... she summoned me here from hell... she wanted to make a deal and since Ive hardly been to the human world I decided to have my fun... especially when she told me about you.."

My breathing hitched and my heart began to speed up a bit.

"W-Why would she need to make a deal....?"

"You didn't notice..?" He asked chuckling lightly.

"She didn't like all the attention you got and how friendly you acted towards others... she was worried for your safety Mavis.. you're way too innocent to have noticed the things they were planning.. but don't worry I fixed it.."

"What do you-"

Before I could finish my sentence I felt a strange wave of pleasure run through my body.

"Mavis.."

He had bit down onto my neck lightly and I felt a moan almost come out of my mouth. How so much pleasure could come from one little bite I had no idea.

"Z-Zeref!" I said out nervously.

He backed away licking his lips and staring at his work. I walked over to the monitor and stared at myself through the screen. A bright red mark was left on my neck as it began to form into a small heart.

"W-What did you."

"In exchange for helping her she offered you to me."

"W-What!" I shouted out shocked.

"I did plan to kill you at first since you were nothing but a mere human but now..."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and licked the spot on my neck. Pleasure washed through my body again this time a moan slipped escaped my lips.

"Now I don't think I can. Ive fallen for you Mavis..."

My face burned a bright red and the sound of footsteps began to echo throughout the school.

"It seems we're out of time." He said as the footsteps got louder.

Screams echoed as well and the time before they found us was limited.

"So then ill ask you this. Come with me now to be mine or stay and wait till you die. Either way you'll end up in my grasp."

He gripped onto my hips lightly and I felt my stomach began to heat up.

"With that mark you won't survive long without me. Eventually you'll be begging for me to come take you..."

I felt my head begin to get heavy and there was a strange burning sensation in my lower half.

"Z-Zeref I want to I want to go..."

I watched as a large grin stretched across his features and he turned my head to look at him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and picked me up off the ground bridal style.

"Don't worry I promise ill never hurt you. Never ever ever..."

A loud knock was heard at the principals office but before they could see us we had disappeared.

The police rushed into the room guns in hand as they searched around. No one was in site the only thing remaining was a small pink ribbon that laid on the desk.

A/N
Tah dah book completed