Ch. 31 She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Heellooo everyone! I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone that has voted and commented I’m so happy :)

I noticed the other day that my story was #47 in the fanfics…. Let’s just say I almost died!

SO THANK YOU AGAIN! I’ll always write as long as you guys want me too <3

I really hope you like this chapter… Don’t hate on Carter so much… He’s just being a jelly mofo ;)

Love ya xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry’s POV---

            I left Melody in bed and slowly made my way to the door. I had a meeting today with management and I didn’t want to wake; she looked so peaceful while she slept. It’s been a week since I found out about that stupid tape and so far I’ve done a pretty god job from hiding it from her. I don’t like lying to her but I have no choice here, if she found out she’d dump me or think I filmed it! The other day at their apartment, Carter was fidgeting like a new born baby; as soon as Melody left for the bathroom he confronted me.

“I was on twitter…”He spoke with a smile playing on his lips. I didn't say thing, I didn't know what to say.

"And I found a very interesting link" he continued. He saw it, he knows about the tape. Shit! I was hoping that nobody found out until management took it down!

"Carter, please don't tell Melody" I begged him. I was willing to do anything as long as she never found out about the tape.

"Why wouldn't I tell her? She's my best friend" he snapped at me.

"She'll be crushed if she finds out about it. Please do it for her...." I begged again, whispering the last part.

"Yeah she will be disappointed, especially when she finds out that YOU filmed it!" He replied. Wait, he thinks I filmed it! That's sick, I would never.

"I didn't film that stupid video, that's sick" I was angry by this point, I would never do that to Melody.

"That doesn't mean you still wouldn't do it" he back fired. Is he really accusing me of recording melody and I having sex, knowing that if it leaked it would affect me too.

"I didn’t record it. You could have recorded it" I accused him.

"Now why would I want to do that? I'm not sick like that" he said in a more serious tone. Why didn't I believe him?

"Carter, just don't tell Melody" I begged him one more time. Before he could response, Melody walked in the room.

Now that I look back to that day, Carter never promised he wouldn't say anything. I just hope he doesn't until today's meeting is over.

I spent the whole day talking to management, explaining the date and how private it was. It really was impossible for someone to have recorded us unless they were the staff in the restaurant. After about three hours of just reviewing the video and trying to take it down the web I had to leave. Melody had me really worried, what if she checked twitter?

"Um, excuse me Simon but I have to go" Simon nodded and I stood up and left.

I quickly drove to her apartment, planning what we're doing today. I have this really romantic lunch planned in the park. I'm telling her today about the video, I just hope she understands.

I parked the car and make my way to her apartment. As I'm going I see a girl running full speed the opposite direction. I stare after her; she seems awfully familiar but was running too fast, I couldn't get a clear view.

I go to her apartment and find Carter on the floor, outside the apartment; crying.

"Umm.... hi Carter.....what's wrong?" I asked him, it was really awkward.

"Everything" he whispered, more tears pouring out.

"Is there anything I can do....?” I wasn't going to be rude when he's all broken like this.

"Yes. U can crawl back to the hole u came out from and leave Melody ALONE" he looked straight into my eyes, screaming the last part.

"Wh-what why did u say that?" I was so confused. Is he crying because of me?

"All the shit is your fault. Everything. Ever since you waltz into Melody’s life. Her life was perfect. OUR life was perfect."
"I was going to confess my love for her. We're destined to get married and live a happy life but then u came in the picture"

"U got in between us, u STOLE her from me." He blew on my face, he cried as he screamed to me, letting out all his anger and frustration.

I stood there stunned. He loves her, he truly did. His eyes said everything, the way he cried for her, the way he worried for her; that was true love. I… all I wanted was sex until I got to know her then it all changed. I love her too but is my love enough or will she realize that she loves Carter too?

“Carter…I…” I didn’t know what to tell him. He was right, I did get in between their relationship, but he was gay! How was I supposed to know that he loved her?

“Save it. I know you Harry Edward Styles. I’ve followed you since you were in X Factor with the boys, I fan. I was a fan.” He said standing to his feet to face me.

“You’re a flirt; you’re a slick, man whore heart breaker. At first I thought you were honest, I though since I’ve read so much about you that I knew you from the back of my hand”

“Then you stated to flirt with Melody and at first I thought it was a little celebrity thing, then u kept coming after her. I thought it was no biggie since she hasn’t had a serious guy since her last break up a long time ago”

“But you wouldn’t stop; you kept on pursing her until you both ended up handcuffed by Louis. I knew then that you wanted her, you desired her but she didn’t give you and entrance so you were mad.”

“You were mad that she didn’t want you unlike every girl in this planet, so purposely handcuffed her to you until you got her to fall for you, right?” He questioned me. I stood there in shock, he knew everything. I hadn’t noticed before, but he’s very good at observing people. He figured everything out.

“I heard you that day in the mall, the day of your big date. You were telling Lou how much u wanted her and how you did all this just to sleep with her. I knew I was right then. She was so blind, so in love with you but I wasn’t going to ruin that illusion, I wasn’t going to be the one that broke her heart” He continued.

“Yet, I was. I found the video on twitter, remember?” He questioned me again, remembering the day we confronted each other. I nodded stiffly.

“I wanted to tell her so badly, let her know what kind of person you were but I didn’t. She was happy and oblivious to what was happening outside the little world you created for her.”

“So waited, but I waited too long for she found it. She found the video on twitter” He told me with such hatred. She found the video, which would mean the girl that left running was Melody!

“She found the video and found out everything. Found out that I loved her, found out that you lied to her and that you used her.” He said with a small smile tugging at his lips. I watched him closely, my eyes narrowed; he told her.

“Now, she’s gone.” And with that he finished his rant and slid back to the floor; his tears still running down his face. I felt my blood rush to my face. I was angry now.

“You told her everything wrong! I love her! Yes, it was just sex at the beginning but it changed, I changed. I desperately love her, I need her. You are the one that’s been lying to her; pretending to be gay all these years to get close to her.” I told him with the same hatred as he had told me. He shook his head.

“I never lied. I’m truly gay or bisexual.” He said coldly. I glared at him for what seemed like hours. I wanted to punch him so badly, to let all my anger on him just like he did with his words. But I didn’t do anything. I just turned in my heels without saying another word.

Melody’s gone because of me. God knows where she could have gone.

------

Its night fall and she still isn’t back. I searched everywhere. I even got the boys to help me look but it’s as if a hole has swollen her up. I paced around her apartment, frustrated and helpless. She could be getting raped for all I know and I wouldn’t be able to do anything. I’ve called numerous times but she never answered. Carter has disappeared but I frankly don’t care about him, I only care about my girl.

“Harry, you need to relax, she’ll come when she’s ready.” Louis said, laying a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him grateful for being here. Niall was passed out on the sofa, Liam was finding something for my migrant and Zayn was with Annebelle going around town seeing if she’s anywhere in the streets. I felt so helpless… like an idiot. A little while later, Zayn came back.

“Sorry mate…” He looked very apologetic but I understood. “Give her time” Annebelle told me. I nodded and made my way to the door.

“Where you going Hazza?” Louis said coming after me. “I’ll be back, I forgot something somewhere.” With that I left the apartment. I forgot I left everything set up in the park, I might as well go pick everything up since the tops out of the lid.