Ch. 5 Whats Your Name?

All Rights Reserved

---Harry's POV---

Why her? Out of all the people in run in to in the mall, it had to be her. And wow! Did she look beautiful. She was just wearing something casual, jeans, a tank that hugged her body nicely and a hoodie but she wore it perfectly. What am I saying! I dont like her. She's annoying and obviously grudge holder cause she still won't let go of the fact that I spilled coffee on her. I mean get over it already!

"Hey Hazza, you okay?" Louis shook me. I just nodded not wanting to share any detail but knowing Louis, he won't let this go. Zayn just gave me a look and then kept on typing on his phone.

"You know I'm here if you want to talk" A looked at him and gave him a smile reassuring him that I was fine and that there was nothing to worry about.

The rest of the ride back to the flat was silent.

We walked in our flat, not looking at anyone i went straight to my room and slammed the door to frustrated to speak to anyone right know. I don't understand why this girl frustrated me so much if I've only met her twice and I don't even know her name! What is her name... And will I see her again?

I stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

***Dreaming***

"Hi there!" she said. She came to me as if she just stepped out of heaven itself. I know it sounds cheesy but it's true. She was wearing a white dress that flowed with the wind along with her golden hair that hung loosely behind her. The dress hugged her chest nicely and then flowed down the rest of her body, highlighting all her curvers and bum. Wow! I can't even describe how she looked.

"H..i. Hi" I managed to say. She kept coming towards me and I felt my heart picking up. I felt as though she could hear my heart cause of how loud it was beating. She stopped right in front of me and smiled. Oh that smile... it caused my stomach to completely flip.

She grapped my hand and pulled me closer to her body and said in the softest yet most seductive voice I've heard, "You wanna take a walk with me" and winked. I understood immediately what she was trying to say. I grinned at her and nodded.

"May I ask whats your name, Love?" I needed to know her name. I needed to know more about her. I needed to make her mine. But that's when everything changed. Her expression went from a sweet smile to a frustrated look. It almost looked like she was mad at me for asking.

Her lips curved to a frown. Her beautiful blue eyes went pitch- black. Her white dress also turned black. She had this evil look on her face. She had stopped walking by then and stared at me like she wanted to kill me. It was the same look she gave me in the van. Why though? What did I do wrong.

"No Harry Styles. You cannot know my name. I don't like you. I will never like you!" She yelled at me. I was horror struck. Why would she tell me these things. Why can't I know her name. Why does it bother me so much that she doesn't like me!!!

That's when she disappeared from my dream. I stood there alone, in the middle of know - where.

***End of Dream***

I woke up sweating like crazy. My heart was beating so fast I felt as though it would burst at any moment. Never in my life have I had a dream as crazy as that one. Why did dream on her. I don't even know her not ner name. And why does it bother me that she told me she doesn't like me. It was just a dream, yet it haunted me. I got goosebumps all over me just thinking on how one moment I was in pure pleasure and the next she was hating me.