VLA

Dipper woke up in his bed gasping, it was as if he didn't breath when he was sleeping. He didn't know how he got in his bedroom or even back to the shack for that matter since the last thing he remembered was making the deal with Bill.
He looked around, Mabel wasn't in the room and he didn't see Bill anywhere, at least, not until he looked behind him. The sight he saw surprised him, the demon was sleeping peacefully. The next thing on Dipper's mind had him both excited and almost a little uncomfortable with the fact that he was sharing a bed with Bill.
He looked at Bill, his expression looked relaxed and peaceful. His hair was slightly messy from the pillow but otherwise still neat and clean. It was odd to see the demon-like this, relaxed, not smirking or scowling at anyone, he was relaxed. Dipper could see just from this that Bill may have had more human nature in him than both of them had thought.

"It's not polite to stare, Pinetree." If his peacefulness wasn't enough of a shock to Dipper, the sound of his voice with the added sleepiness definitely did. Dipper was about to reply when he realized that this was the first time he'd ever seen or thought of Bill sleeping.

"How often do you sleep?" The demon looked confused but responded, closing his eyes again and relaxing back into the bed as he answered.

"This is the first time in a few days, now this meat sack of a body won't let me move from the bed."

"Bill, you have a human body now, that means you need to sleep and eat, just like the rest of us. Your body won't let you move because you're comfortable and you need the sleep so just do what your body tells you to." Dipper explained, fixing it os that he was explaining why a human body needed to eat and sleep.

"The position I'm in feels weird now and I can't sleep.  Why can I go back to sleep?"

"Bill, you're just uncomfortable. Once you get comfortable again you'll be able to sleep." Dipper explains, he was going to continue on with his explanation but was pulled down beside the demon, now pawing his head on the demon's shoulder while Bill lay flat on his back.
"Bill what are you doing?"
Dipper didn't want to move, the morality in him was telling him not to lay with a demon but his feelings were telling him to stay.

"You said to get comfortable.  I thought this would be more comfortable and it is."  Bill moved his position so that he was on his side facing Dipper.  Without realizing, Dipper moved as well so he was laying on his side, his head still near the demon's shoulder but now lower, toward Bill's chest.   He was surprised about that but more surprised about what he was now smelling, Bill had a specific scent to him, one that dipper didn't expect.  It was a mix of honey and pine with a hint of lavender.   While the combination didn't seem appealing when he thought about it, it smelt amazing and helped Dipper relax in the new position.

"I know that you might now be comfortable with this, seeing as what I did six years ago. You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. The deal will still stand." Bill said, his eyes were closed but his eyebrows were slightly scrunched together, almost making a worried expression.

Dipper barely thought before he responded as he closer towards Bill, "No I'm fine- I want to stay."
Because of their positioning Dipper couldn't see but Bill had a hint of a smile on his face. Slowly he moved his arms about the boys' hips. Dipper felt like he should have protested against this but he really didn't want to. He enjoyed it, he liked feeling comforted and protected like this, he liked being able to relax while breathing in the calming scent that Bill had.

"I really don't know what's happening to me. I'm feeling all mushy. Humans aren't mushy inside right?" Dipper couldn't help but laugh at Bill and his curiosity about humans.

"No, we're not mushy inside. At least I don't think so, maybe our organs, yes but that's getting into the biology of it." Dipper realized he was beginning to ramble, "But no, were not mushy. I'm assuming you mean that you're feeling 'warm and fuzzy'. It's what happens when you're happy in a situation." He purposefully skipped out about feeling that way around specific people or what having feelings for someone did or meant as he wasn't even completely sure what he was feeling for the demon.

"Tomorrow I want to show you something. Something that came with our deal we made earlier."  Bill was getting tired and Dipper knew, he could hear the ends of his words slurring together with the beginnings of the next ones.  His voice was slowly getting deeper in pitch as well as he spoke. 

"Alright." Dipper yawned not really focusing on the deal, now feeling tired as well, "Get some sleep. You need it."
He could feel Bill nod since his chin was resting near the top of Dipper's head. 

Within minutes both boys were asleep and as the day turned to night with them still sleeping they'd moved closer together subconsciously.   
However, unknown to them, Mabel had taken pictures of the pair hoping eventually she'd be able to use them for some kind of blackmail against her twin.

I'm so sorry that this chapter came out so late and is so short, work and school have been taking up all my free time.