Chapter Four

Hermione smiled as Ginny hugged her when she entered the burrow. Within seconds Ron ran down to hug her. She felt herself be swung around by him.
"What's all this racket?" Charlie asked as he came down. Hermione smiled and jumped out of Ron's arms and into Charlie's. He smiled hugging her. She was lifted off the floor.
"Charlie!!" Hermione smiled into his neck.
"Hey 'Mione" Ron scowled, why wouldn't Hermione like him as much as Charlie. Hermione gazed into his eyes as he put her down.
"I'm seventeen soon" she smiled.
"I know, I'll see you on your birthday" he winked at her before they walked to awards where the rest of the Weasleys were sitting and sat down with them.
Hermione's head rested on Charlie's shoulder.
They all chatted until they all headed up to bed.

Hermione spent every day with Charlie.
Until finally, Harry arrived and not long after that it was time to go back to school. He handed her a mirror.
"Just say my name into this and I'll answer" the two hugged each other tight on the platform.

Hermione gazed out the window, Charlie ran over and placed his hands against the glass. Hermione smiled and put her hands against his. Before long the train was chugging out of the station.
Hermione sighed. She was going to miss Charlie.

On her birthday Hermione woke up to Ginny smiling in her face.
"Happy Birthday 'Mione"
"Thanks Gin"
"Charlie told me to give this to you, he said he'll be here a bit later" Ginny handed Hermione a present. "Also this ones from me"
"Thanks" Ginny watched Hermione open the present she'd gotten her. Harry and Ron had probably forgotten her birthday. Laughing the two girls walked down to the Common Room.
"Happy Seventeenth 'Mione!" Harry smiled and hugged her, Ron smiled and hugged her too. Hermione laughed and hugged them back. The boys had brought her pancakes from the kitchen. 

After about twenty minutes she felt someone pick her up from behind. A small squeal escaped her mouth.
"Charlie!" She half shouted, the boy put her down and she threw her arms around his neck. Chuckling he held her close, lifting her off the floor slightly.
"Hey 'Mione" he smiled broadly. When she let go of him she pushed her lips on his, smiling he kissed kissed her back. They were the perfect couple, everyone knew it. 

After a few minutes they all walked down to Hogsmeade. Fred and George showed up too, Hermione had to say it was the best birthday ever. Her parents had sent her lots of gifts.

Charlie stayed for the whole weekend.
"You look beautiful 'Mione" Charlie smiled at her, taking her hand in his. She smiled back at him, blushing madly.
"Thanks" 

Before she knew it Charlie was on his way back to Romania, he kissed Hermione goodbye.

The next time she'd see him would be Christmas.