Chapter Twelve

She stared and waited. Stared and waited. Nothing happened. She was beginning to think she was dreaming, yes she was dreaming. Then she heard it, someone walking in.

"Hello Miss Granger" her eyes widened in shock, heartbeat frequency increasing and at a rapid rate.

"Professor Dumbledore?" She asked, the old man who'd once been her headmaster stood before her, the same twinkle in his eye that had always been there. "What's going on?" She asked, he sat down opposite her.

"Well, you brought back people from the dead. You can't be surprised that the dead have a few questions" she looked down, he was right. She'd changed the way of time. She'd done something no one had ever done before.

"I suppose..." she replied quietly, her voice mouselike. Dumbledore stood up and walked toward the door, after a moment he turned to look at her.

"Are you coming Miss Granger?" She jumped up and nodded, she began to follow him. But each step she attempted to take became harder. Like she was wading through mud. A glance down at her feet taught her that her feet were sinking into the wooden floor.

"What the...." She mumbled, then she heard it. People shouting her name. Charlie shouting her name. Confused her eyes darted around the room and she began calling for him. "Charlie!" She repeated, "Charlie!" Dumbledore just stood and watched her, ignoring her increasingly frantic shouts and screams.

Suddenly, she jolted awake.

"Thank god..." Charlie mumbled, sitting infront of her, she stared at him confused. It was a dream.

"I umm... what happened?" She asked, he sighed and cupped her face in his hands.

"You were having some sort of nightmare... you wouldn't wake up... but you're okay now" he kissed her forehead, "I have a meeting to get to, about the UK sanctuary. I'll see you soon" she nodded and he kissed her forehead before leaving.

Hermione sighed and climbed out of bed, she changed her clothes and walked down the stairs, no one was there. Suddenly, she saw a man she only recognised from pictures and photographs standing before her. Someone she'd heard a plethora of stories about but had never met. Someone she knew Harry would want to meet.

James Potter was stood in front of her.

A/N

So it's kinda been over two years since I published a chapter.... Sorry....but umm enjoy this short thing whilst I try to get back into the swing of writing.... I'm supposed to be reading the Paris agreement in prep for model un but like.... Come on.... I just finished my numeracy stuff I don't wanna be learning more things, anyway. Sorry for the lack of updates, like seriously sorry, and enjoy !