You're ok

Few more days have past and Molly was still visiting the unconscious Lou in the hospital. Molly's fear of losing him was getting stronger and stronger every day and because of it, she was crying her eyes out every night to sleep. But one day, while Molly was sitting next to Lou with a frown on her face, she suddenly heard a small, tiny noise. At first it sounded like breathing and then a growle. Molly quickly turned to Lou to see if it was him. And finally it happened, Lou was starting to wake up. He slowly started opening his eye.

Lou—Uugh...ow, my head...wha...what happened...?

Said Lou rubbing his head. He felt confused. He remembered what happened, but he had no idea how long was he out. When Lou turned to his right, he saw Molly looking back at him with tears and wide eyes in shock and disbelief.

Lou—Molly...?

Molly—(small gasp) Lou...?

She said with a small smile. Lou smile as well and said.

Lou—Did...did you do it?

He asked a little weakly (he was asking about the battle, in case you forgot). Molly then laughed a little and shouted with joy.

Molly—LOUIS!!!!

She jumped on the hospital bed and gave Lou a big hug and of course he hugged her back. Molly was laughing and crying with joy. She has never felt this happy to finally be in Lou's arms once more.

 She has never felt this happy to finally be in Lou's arms once more

Molly—Oh thank goodness, you're ok. You have no idea how worried I was.

She said with a smile and joyful tears. But then she took Lou by its color and look at him straight into his eyes that caught Lou by surprise.

Molly—WHY DID YOU DO THAT???!!!

She shouted at him. She then buried her face to his chest and started shaking and sobbing. Lou looked at her confused, but then Molly spoke.

Molly—What...what you did back there was...I COULDN' T handle it (sniff). You...you should have just stopped her, not...(cries) not sacrificing your own life for me!!! And (sniff)...it was all becauseof me. (shakes Lou and crying) You stupid...stupid doll!!!

She stopped shaking Lou and buried her face to his chest again and started crying again. Lou was surprised, but so touched that Molly was worried this deeply for his life, which meant she deeply cares for him, that he smiled and patted her head. Of course, what he did was pretty brave and stupid, but he couldn't just stand there and let Molly take the hit.

Lou—Are you talking about what happened in the battle? Molly, Dian was coming straight at you. I had to do something. Besides, I'm ok. It's not that big of a deal-

Lou was suddenly caught off by Molly.

Molly—But it IS Lou!!! If I had moved away from her, you wouldn't have gone hurt!!! Promise me, that you won't ever do that again!!! You could have...(sobbing) you could have...(sniff)...I could have lost you...