"Oh my young man. Didn't know you were interested in woman like me?" The old lady had tons of makeup on her.

Zorome walks back a few steps, "It is not like that! I don't know how but it was an accident!" Zorome runs away and coincidentally bumps into Futoshi making him fall back.

"Oh hey Zorome, I was told to check for you and looks like my job was easy." Futoshi eats a bag of chips as usual.

"Yeah yeah, now we should get going." Zorome slowly gets up, rubbing his face and the back of his head from the pain.

"Ooh a charger input! Ima touch it." Futoshi's mind was right and he eventually touches it.

*ZZZAAAPP*

"Futoshi are you okay??" Zorome checks on him when it was suppose to be Futoshi's job.

He responds. "Yes."

"The same thing happened to me yesterday when I attempted to use the bathroom." Zorome feels something touches his chest. It was Futoshi's face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He tries to get Futoshi off.

"I'm trying to get off! My face somehow is magnetic to yours!"

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about-!" A lightbulb bursted into pieces on top of Zorome's head.

"It all makes sense! I touched that thing and was electrocuted! Now I have metal objects attracted to me! Those forks and spoons were just enough evidence. But if Futoshi touched it as well and magnets are attracted to each other, then that means..." Both their minds snap.

Silence...

Then 2 people running away from each other but the magnetism between them was stronger than them. "Crap! This is the work of an enemy Stranxx! We have to hop foot outside the hotel and find her!"

Before Futoshi was about to agree, a lady with amazing legs appears right before them. "Ahahaha! My name is Mariah! I got you both now! My Stranxx is to make people living magnets and eventually you 2 idiots will then mush together, breaking your bones and mixing your body fluids and such right in front of your comrades!" The pretty lady with amazing legs runs away from them.

"Get her!" Zorome and Futoshi's cheeks were touching each other, making them unable to go full speed.

...

As Futoshi and Zorome were close to catching Mariah right in her tracks, their magnetism seems to grow stronger just not by being in her range, but by time. "Futoshi! Our magnetism between each other is getting stronger! We have to do something about it! We can catch her later but right now in order to catch her, we need to get off each other." Zorome lays his back by a wall.

"Hey kid! Get the heck outta here! We are just dancing." Zorome tells a random kid to screw off, the kid does as he is told. Or does he?

"Now get off by lowering your head off my body." Futoshi does what he is told. But as soon as Futoshi's head was close to Zorome's crouch, he stops.

"W-What is wrong Futoshi? Be quicker!" He yells at him.

Futoshi hesitates, "Don't you think this position seems a bit weird as people say it?"

"N-No one is looking! So be quick-"

The kid brought more friends.