naughty girls get spanked

Start from the beginning

Troye turned to the girls who would be giving him his makeover and asked, "What's so funny about sleeping with Jacob Bixenman?"

"He's never once slept with a sorority girl, so good luck." The girl smirked while forcing him down into a chair in front of the mirror.

*

That's how Troye found himself entering the frat house in a short tight skirt, a low hanging tank top with the sorority letters (DZ) on the front, and in full make up. It wasn't as bad as he was expecting and it's not like he minded much anyway, he enjoyed the looks the boys gave him as he and the sorority girls made their way to the kitchen for drinks. For a second, Troye thought he saw Library Boy in the corner but he assumed it was a trick of the low lighting and crowded room.

After taking a few shots, their group dispersed. Many of the girls went to dance and Troye followed them. After a few hours of drinking and dancing, the girls had either gone home with someone already or were ready to head back to their house. Troye knew it was now or never for stealing the prized trophy and winning the hearts of his sorority. He hadn't seen any sign of this mysterious President and had quickly given up on the idea of seducing him. With the directions of his fairly inebriated sorority sister he headed up the stairs and down the hall in search of the boy's room. It really helped that they had their names written on white boards on the door, allowing Troye to find the room in seconds. With an easy shove the door opened to a dark empty room. Troye flipped on the light and shut the door behind him. It wasn't hard to find the trophy seeing as it was on a shelf mounted to the wall surrounded by hanging fraternity paddles. As Troye stepped closer he could see all of the paddles had the fraternity letters and most had Jacob's name on them. There was one more decorated than the others, with Jacob's name in wooden letters sticking out from the paddle. It was a little odd, seeing as the letters were on in reverse. Troye softly ran his fingers over the name before a loud bang from the hallway behind him made him focus on why he was there. He grabbed the trophy before spinning around and stopping in his tracks. The Library Boy was standing in the door way, only this time he was dressed in skinny jeans, a tank top (showing off some drool worthy muscles and tattoos), and a backwards snapback with his curls peaking out underneath. The boy glanced over Troye body and down at the trophy Troye still held in his hands.

"What are you doing with my trophy, DZ?" The boy, or Jacob, crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"I... uhm... well" Troye stuttered as he felt a blush rise on his cheeks.

"Cause it seems like you were going to take it." Jacob smirked as he stalked across the room to where Troye was standing.

Troye only blushed more, staring at the ground and holding the trophy out for Jacob to take. Jacob took the trophy and reached his arm around Troye to put it back on the shelf. Troye grew dizzy from the heat of Jacob that close to him. Jacob put a hand on Troye waist before bringing his other under Troye' chin and raising his head to meet his eyes.

"You make a very pretty girl, DZ" Jacob grinned and glanced at Troye mouth.

"Thanks" Troye whispered as the blush continued to spread down his neck.

"I'm afraid I'm still going to have to punish you though." Jacob gently pulled Troye' hip until the fronts of their bodies were pressed together, and then bent his head and softly kissed Troye. It only lasted for a second, but left Troye in a daze.

Jacob reached around Troye and grabbed a paddle before leading Troye to the armchair near the side of the room with a hand on his waist. Jacob lifted the hem of Troye shirt before bringing it up and off of his body. Troye only got a glance at the paddle to recognize it as the one he had touched earlier, with Jacob's name sticking out slightly, as Jacob sat down. He was quickly bent over Jacob's lap and enjoyed the feeling of Jacob's hand rubbing his bum over the skirt.