a day in the life

-by smuttythings on ao3 (sequel to three day getaway)

They've been off the tour for a couple of months and Troye has been growing more and more miserable. They've been busy with promotion and recording and everything else, but he's anxious to get back to the tour, back to being around the lads 24/7 again.

They know he misses it, misses the cabin and the hands on him. He misses being used and fucked until he can't breathe. But he doesn't think they quite understand that it's not just that he finds it hot. It's not just like a couple hours of rough fucking will appease him and he'll be fine. It's that he needs it. He needs them to control him.

So, when the lads stop by once in a while and pass him around, he loves it, but he needs more. He needs them to be around all the time. Even Jacob's out a lot, leaving Troye home alone feeling vulnerable and empty.

He knows they're not doing it on purpose. They just don't quite get it.

By the time the next leg of the tour does come, Troye is itching. He doesn't know what to expect when they all pile on that bus and head off, so he stays quiet, tucking himself into the corner of the couch and waiting. He's afraid they don't want what he wants, afraid he's going to be sorely disappointed.

But then they close in on him, all secretively smirking at each other, and Jacob pushes a gift into Troye' hands. A pretty blue box with a bow on top.

"Go on, babe. Open it up," Jacob urges.

Troye narrows his eyes, confused, but he opens the box slowly and his breath hitches when he sees what's inside, somehow immediately knowing exactly what it is and what it's for.

"Do you like that?" Jasper asks gently, reaching down to pet his hair.

As Troye pulls out the length of nylon, studying the heavy leather collar it's attached to, he smiles in disbelief. His very own leash. Maybe they do get it a little bit.

"This way we can make sure you don't run off hiding when we want to play with you," Marc says. "Keep you ready for us anytime we want you, yeah?"

Troye just nods, still staring at the leash. His misery from the past couple months washes away quickly as he holds a promise of what's to come.

"Wanna try it on?" Jedidiah offers, reaching out to take it from Troye' hands.

As the collar is clasped around Troye' neck, he feels better than he's felt in a long time.

-

As they settle into this thing they're doing, Troye couldn't be happier. When they get on the bus, Troye is to go straight to his leash that's tied to a hook on the wall and strap himself in. Sometimes they tie him to the little table in front of the huge sectional couch and he lies there naked for hours, letting them touch him as they please.

"I'm bored," Jasper sighs one day after lunch, lifting himself up from the couch and petting over Troye' chest. He loves this, loves when they treat him like furniture because Troye knows that no matter what, when he's naked and spread out for them, he has their attention. Even if they don't let him know that.

"What should we do tonight?" Jasper asks, eyes on Jacob, but his palm sliding over Troye' cock. He hasn't been allowed to come since the day before and he's got a puddle of precome on his stomach from being touched without being given his release. He has a cock ring now, too, but sometimes they leave it off to test him, see how well he can hold it.

"Could go out," Jacob ponders thoughtfully, his gaze dropping to Troye. "Leave pretty Troye here all alone. Put a plug in him, keep him ready for when we get back," Jacob says, speaking slowly, his eyes intensely watching where Jasper is petting. "Then again, do you remember the last time we plugged him, Jasper?"