im shameless when it comes to loving you

ابدأ من البداية

Try this on for size, Cinderella. Then come to my room and give daddy a show .xx

So, new clothes of some sort. Troye hides a grin in the palm of his hand as he slips off the ribbon and opens the top of the box. Under a layer of soft pink tissue paper sits a folded piece of cloth. Upon taking it out and holding it up in front of him, Troye realizes it's a tiny skirt. It's pleated and cotton, powder blue and lovely. Troye hops up quickly from his bed and slips the skirt on in front of his full-length mirror.

It slips on easily over the spandex shorts he was already wearing, hugging his curves and resting lightly over his bum. It cuts off just before the middle of his thigh, swishing gently as Troye spins in a circle to examine it from all angles. It doesn't sit too high on his waist, lets his newest laurel tattoos peek out from the jut of his hipbones. Though the skirt itself is quite innocent, the fact that Troye's already half hard just from looking at himself in it makes him feel a little bit slutty. He can't help it, he's blushing now. Daddy bought this just for Troye, just for his baby.

With one last glance in the mirror to double check that he looks presentable, Troye flounces out of his room and wastes no time in bursting through the door he's come to be so familiar with.

Usually Jacob would chastise him for walking in without knocking first, but it's silent as Troye shuts the door behind him and takes a look around. The room smells a bit musky, like boy and sweat and sex. But that's nothing new. The candles on the dresser are still lit and dripping with hot wax. There's no fire in the fireplace this time, but there's still a few dying embers in the pile of ashes so it must have just gone out.

"Daddy?" Troye calls aloud. He can't remember the last time he's called him Jacob to his face. He wanders past the bed and into the bathroom. He's met only with his own reflection, doesn't see Jacob in the bathtub or on the toilet. He's not in the walk-in closet either, and now Troye's horny and confused.

So unless he's hiding under the bed or in a dark shadow, he's not here. Sighing, Troye leaves the room with a heavy heart and a hard cock. He figures that if he can't put his mouth on Jacob', he'll settle for a banana from the kitchen instead. He hops down the stairs and to the fridge. He finds a ripe banana and peels it for himself, taking a large bite and leisurely leaning against the counter.

The sliding glass door that leads to the backyard opens, startling Troye out of his thoughts of his daddy. Walker and Aiden are laughing as they come inside, swim trunks and hair damp from the pool. Aiden's in the middle of a sentence when he glances at Troye and freezes, jaw dropping and eyes drinking in the pale skin of Troye's thighs under the lacey trim of the skirt.

"Baby," he says in a low voice, skirting around the edges of the granite and sidling up to Troye. "What's this?"

"Da – erm, Jacob bought me it. But I can't find him." Troye tries not to pout but he fails.

"Aw, pet, did he leave you all alone?" Aiden lets his hand fall down to Troye's hip, lightly pinching the skin of his hips.

Troye sighs and nods sadly. At least someone feels sorry for him.