three day getaway

Start from the beginning

***

Three-quarters of a bottle of vodka later, they're all happily tipsy and involved in an animated discussion of their sexual conquests, the topic drifting to anal sex.

"Troye, you take it up the arse, right?" Jedidiah asks, getting a chastising "Jedidiah!" from Jasper, but Troye just laughs lightly, loose from the alcohol in his system.

"I've done, yeah," he says before taking another sip from his drink and leaning back against Jacob's chest.

"And you like it?"

"Of course he likes it," Marc says quickly, dark eyes finding Troye'. "Look at him, he fucking loves it."

It's silent for a beat before Troye nods, sucking his straw between his lips. Jacob moves his arms further around Troye' waist, holding onto him tighter.

"Yeah, I like it."

Jedidiah shifts on the couch across from them and shrugs his shoulders up.

"Well, you like getting fucked and there's no pussy around..."

Jacob scrunches his eyebrows and watches Jasper turn to Jedidiah with an incredulous expression.

"Wait, are you saying you'd want to fuck him? Him as in a guy?"

"An arse is an arse, you know," Jedidiah says casually, with another shrug of his shoulders. "Wouldn't you?"

Jasper sputters for a second and turns to Marc for help and Jacob watches all of this while feeling Troye' heartbeat speed where he's laying against Jacob, the thump of it rattling through Troye' back and into Jacob's chest.

"I would," Marc offers into the conversation. "Especially Troye. I mean, come on, Jasper. We've all stared at his arse plenty of times, even you."

Jasper seems to ruffle up a bit before he exhales heavily, defeated. Jedidiah grins at that and looks over to Jacob and Troye.

"And we all know Jacob would."

Marc and Jasper both nod in agreement at that and Jacob laughs lightly, chest vibrating against Troye' back. But as his laughter fades, he furrows his brow, resting his chin on Troye' shoulder.

"No one's asking Troye," Jacob points out, "if he'd like us to fuck him."

Troye stills on Jacob's lap and Jacob can feel heat radiating from him, sure he's blushing fiercely. Everyone's eyes are on him and, when he shakes his head a little, Jacob's heart sinks because he thinks for a moment that he's saying no.

"Don't want you to ask what I want," he says quietly, obviously embarrassed. "Just take it."

It's quiet in the room and the air suddenly feels thick with desire, four boys eyeing Troye up greedily. Because there are implications in Troye' statement that don't just suggest a simple fucking. He's offering more than that and Jacob is sure he's not alone in his excitement, sees it in the eyes around the room. He moves his hands to Troye' sides, running his fingers over the thin fabric of his shirt, feeling the soft curve of his hips.

"You gonna be our whore for the weekend then?" Jacob asks. "Let us take turns fucking you?"

Troye makes a high-pitched noise in his throat and nods against his shoulder, practically begging for it. Jacob's cock twitches under Troye' bum and he grins, pushing his hands up under Troye' shirt to glide over the soft ripple of his abs.