Chapter 46

Same morning of Chapter 45

Hadrian- Once finishing in the hospital wing we went back to my parents quarters. I walk straight to my bedroom getting changed and walking down to the great hall leaving my father Lucifer to see and mother get ready for his lessons. When in the great hall I sit down next to Draco and Daphne, putting pancakes, pickle juice with strawberries, tomato sauce and mustard on top. I start digging in noticing my friends have gone quiet, I put some more in my mouth before looking. I swallow before saying "what?".

Draco- I raise my eyebrows "why you eating weird stuff like Lucifer"

Hadrian- I cut some off shoving my food in his face "want some?"

Draco- I pull a face of disgust "no thank you"

Hadrian- I shove it within my mouth "good because it's mine"

Draco- I raide my eyebrow looking up seeing uncle Sev was now there, I mouth to him 'what's going on with him'

Severus- I mouth back pointing to him 'he's pregnant'

Draco- My eyes widen, I look down at Hadrian who has finished his meal now with a little bowl of yogurt with someone orange crisps 'well I be this is a suprise' I thought to myself

----

Severus- "today I am putting you within partners, Malfoy, Potter at front...." before I keep going on partnering everyone up. I tell everyone want to do before walking over "Hadrian you can do some ready or school work, while Draco you will the potion, Hadrian put a protective bubble around you"

Hadrian- I nod doing as told putting the bubble around me before pulling out some work

Ron- "why does he get to do work while we do potions!"

Severus- "30 points and detention for two weeks and as of why it's none of your business to do with my son medical reasons, now get back to work"

----

Severus- I sign walking up the stairs to the headmasters office, I walk in sitting down "what do you want Albus?"

Dumbledore- "what's this medical reason as of why, Mr Potter can't do potions?"

Severus- I raise my eyebrow "it's none of your business Albus, it's only between family and his doctor"

Dumbledore- "who his doctor, I would like to speak to him"

Severus- "I am not tell you anything Albus, because it's none of your concern"

Dumbledore- "I will find out soon, what's wrong with my savour"

Severus- "he's not your favour albus, he's my son!" I get up storming out of the room down to the quarters "we need to leave Dumbledore found out from Weasley that something is wrong with Hadrian and no is trying to find out what and when it comes to Dumbledore that means everything especially calling Hadrian his saviour right in front of me"

Lucifer- "yeah we need to go Hadrian, could get in danger" I get up knocking on Hadrian's door "Hadrian" I push open the door seeing Hadrian no where "he's not here!"

Severus- "it's alright I found him"

Lucifer- I rush over to the bathroom seeing Hadrian there vomiting while Severus holds his hair. "I will pack everything you stay with him"

Severus- I shake my head "no you take my place"

Lucifer- I nod moving over taking his place, I stroke Hadrian back "it's alright Hadrian, let it all out"

Hadrian- I sit up "I hate this" before jumping forward vomiting again

Lucifer- I smile softly even though he can't see it "I know but it will be worth it in the end"

Severus- I rush back into the bathroom, "everything is packed and ready"

Lucifer- I nod, stroking Hadrian's back still "you finished little one"

Hadrian- I hum, sitting up grabbing someone toilet paper wipping my mouth before doing grabby hands toward mother.

Severus- I smile walking over picking him up feeling him lay his head on my left shoulder. I walk out of the room Lucifer behind before flooing over which wasn't good because Hadrian jumped out of my hands rushing to the bathroom once there

Tom- "what's wrong with my little mate?"

Lucifer- "look at my stomach then connect the dots"

Tom- I connect the quickly, my eyes widen "oh my God, I'm a fucking father" before running off to find the bathroom that Hadrian went too

----

C.W.