Chapter 37

Dumbledore- "Hadrian Potter!"

Hadrian- I sigh standing up "I Hadrian James Potter, it not put my name or got someone else's help to put my name in it, I don't like to do this tournament because it is life or death, I would rather be alive then be in the tournament, so I an innocent no more or less of this crime on that person who put my name in, so mote it be!" I said it loud enough for everyone to hear even loud enough for the contestants and their headmasters/headmistress. I storm into the next room where to others went, I huff crossing my arms in annoyance.

Cedric- "sorry this happened to you Hadrian"

Hadrian- I nod "thanks but shouldn't I need someone to help me though the tournament, I can't really do it alone"

Crouch- "Mr Potter what reason do you have that the other don't have?"

Hadrian- "Epilepsy, Autism, Depression, Asthma and Anxiety which includes Panic attacks and Anxiety attacks"

Dumbledore- "maybe your brother lucifer can do it?"

Hadrian- "no he can't he has problems himself, choose someone else but not my brother"

Dumbledore- "and those are?"

Hadrian- "none of your business old man"

Dumbledore- "fine ask around for someone but you will be still doesn't first task and third task but the third on you aren't"

Hadrian- "you have them all decided haven't yeah"

Crouch- "yeah and none will be changing Dumbledore even if you try"

Dumbledore- I put my hands up "of course I won't"

----

Hadrian- I get back the room "I didn't do it"

Lucifer- "of course you did"

Hadrian- "the thing is I need someone to help me with the second task"

Draco- "I will do it"

Hadrian- "are you sure, it could be extremely dangerous?"

Draco- "of course, I will I can't allow you or Lucifer to do it"

Hadrian- I hug him "thank you so much"

Draco- "it's no bother"

----

C.W.