Chapter 5

Harry- "wow this looks amazing"

Lucifer- I chuckle "hasn't changed one bit"

Harry- "you have been here before"

Lucifer- "yeah many years ago, I know all the founds was best mates with Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw"

Harry- "nice, I wonder what house I'll be in"

Lucifer- "what ever house I hope it's not Gyrffindor they might have brave in there category but they dumb you right down plus Dumbledore was a Gryffidnor, I want to be in Slytherin that's the house Merlin was in or Ravenclaw the knowledge they all want and possess but hufflepuff they are too kind and loyal they only thing or person I am kind or loyal is to you"

Harry- "awww thank you, you big softy"

Lucifer- I smirk "I will show you softy"

Harry- I chuckle "please to do hurt me kitty cat"

Lucifer- I chuckle "I would never hurt you little one"

Harry- "thank you dad.." I gasp "I mean Lucifer"

Lucifer- I smile "it's alright I think of you as a son to me, maybe in a year or two I could blood adopt you if you would like"

Harry- I look at him all smiley "please, Lucy please"

Lucifer- I hug him "of course little one, now let's get ourselves sorted into the right houses shall we"

----

McGonagall- "Potter, Harry"

Harry- I walk up "it's Hadrian Potter not Harry!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear after the whisper were gone. I sit on the stole having the hat put onto my head 'put me into the right house that I am meant to be as long as it's not Gryffindor' I said through my mind

Alaster- 'of course young on, you will not fit in Gryffindor anyway, no I think you will do well in' I say back to him before shouting out loud "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I smirk hearing the whispers all around as I walk over to the house of snakes, head held up high sitting down next to Daphne. I nod to "Greengrass"

Daphne- I nod back "Potter"

Harry- I turn back when I hear Lucifers, fake name be called up "come on Loki"

Alaster- "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I smirk at Lucifer as he sit down on the other side of the table "good too see where in the same house brother"

Lucifer- "you to Brother"

Draco- I raise eyebrows 'something's not right here's' I thought 'this isn't the Potter everyone believe or thought him to be and when did he ever get a person who he thinks of as a brother ever since the train I didn't know who they where but seriously Potter looks nothing like everyone except him to be no glasses and jet black smart posh clothes and stylish hair with a boy his age that practically looks exactly the same as him and they have been joint to the hip this whole time. something is definitely off I don't know if it for the best or not'. I look up at the head table looking at my Uncle, I nod seeing him nod back 'and now we just wait'

----

Severus- I did the speech before saying "come with me Potter"

Hadrian- "as long as my brother Loki can come"

Severus- I sigh "fine" I walk out hearing them both follow behind taking them to my rooms know that my wards are more powerful there "please sit" I say when I closed and put up the wards "so Mr Potter, you are not what I expected at all, I was expecting a clone of James your father but you don't seem like that are all, one thing I am going to say is Iam sorry about what happened to your family I heard about that and if you need a place to stay, I can help you"

Hadrian- "oh it's my family deserves everything they got" I smirk before putting back on a blank face before saying "and as for the place to stay thank you but no thank you, I am staying with my brother Loki"

Severus- "and if you don't mind me asking where is  that"

Hadrian- "and why would you wanna now, going to come around and kill are you like Voldemort did to my parents which by the way I don't care about my father my mother however kind of she protected me more then James and now my godfather is rottening in Azkaban, wrongfully imprisoned"

Severus- I sit up quickly "what do you mean"

Lucifer- "he means that Sirius Black was only there that night to see James and Lily only to find them dead and Peter Pettigrew laughing over their bodies before chasing him into the village where peter killed loads of people and chopped off his finger before going down into the sewers in the rat form"

Hadrian- "and Sirius my godfather was never given a trail also another thing did you know I was never meant to be put with Petunia Lily's sister and here abusive family, I was meant to go to Sirius but he's in Azkaban, Remus is in hiding but was told a lie about me from Dumbledore about me being safe and then there you Lily forgive you for what you did and made you my other godparent making you my third person to go to with Remus and Sirius married together and that"

Severus- I now have my head in my hands groaning in annoyance before sitting up "that old fucking fool"

Hadrian- "guess where on the same page of hating him"

Severus- "agreed, he has messed with all our life too much"

Hadrian- "agreed"

----

Draco- I look up from my book, I get up walking over to them "hello, I didn't introduce my self to you before, I am sorry about that my name is Draco Malfoy"

Hadrian- "Hadrian this is my brother Loki"

Blaise- I fake gasp walking over looking Draco up and down "what have you done to the real Draco Malfoy, a Malfoy never says sorry for what he did right or wrong no matter what" I walk over putting my hand on his forehead "are you not well Draco"

Draco- I chuckle "I am fine Blaise"

Blaise- I smile wrapping my arms around his waist kissing him on a cheek "I know love I was just teasing you"

Draco- I smile before turning my head back to them "your not against us or anything right"

Hadrian- "how could I, I'm gay" I say before walking over to the bathroom clicking my fingers my stuff now in hand

Draco- "did he just"

Lucifer- "admit to being gay and do wandless and wordless magic yes, yes he did"

----

C.W.