Dear Renjun

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚

Dear Renjun,

Ah.. I really don't know what to write right now. There are so many things I want to tell you, but I just can't find the words to put them on paper.

It's sad honestly, how we never made up before I'm.. Y'know.

Gone.

I know it's really a dick move to apologize through this letter,
but I couldn't bring myself to do it face to face with you.

I know that if I did, I would definitely break. I would tell you everything and you would hug me and comfort me like you always do. You'd encourage me to never give up and I would listen.

The problem is that I don't want to listen.

I really want to fucking die Junnie and maybe it's for the better.

So I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for ignoring your apologies and being so childish. I'm sorry for making you even more pissed than you already were. I'm sorry for hurting you and I'm sorry for screaming at you when you only wanted to help me.

But thank you.

Thank you for being here for me. Thank you for letting me talk about my problems and thank you for keeping me company when I had no one..

People won't understand the huge place you own in my heart, no one will understand.
Only the two of us will.

Whenever I saw you, I felt stronger and more confident.

You could say that you were the source of my strength.

I'll miss you.

Stay safe and I love you,

Mark Lee.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚

The Chinese male wiped his tears as he read the letter over and over again.

'This can't be reality', he thought as he heard the cries of pain coming from the rooms next to him.

He had been the first one to discover the news about Mark,
the first one to find the letters
and the first one to read his own.

He had locked himself up, but he knew that he had to be the strong one.

He was the oldest now, he had to be strong for his friends, himself and Mark.

He had to, for Mark.

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚ ・゚: *・゚