Pranks

"What's with the pulling?" I ask once were seated in the back.

"What happened back there" He asked.

"What are you talking about? You know I hate her" I say and he nods.

"Yea but you seemed more annoyed." He explained.

"Maybe that's cuz.. I don't know.. I saw her making out with some guy and I know he has a girlfriend,you know?" I said and he nodded.

"If I could beat his ass-"

"You already did" I laugh. "So bad he moved" I laugh again and he smiles.

"Still,if he ever shows his face,I'll kill him" he said again,but I knew there was nothing but truth behind his words. The teacher came in and Alex and I were laughing the whole period. The bell soon rang and I headed to English. I walked in and didn't see any of the boys.

"Please come in and have a seat" The teacher smiled. I went towards the back when she stopped me.

"No seating in the back when we have all these seats" she pointed. I rolled my eyes as she sat me down between two guys. "Maybe you can help them,after all I saw your test scores" she smiled and I just blankly stared back. She walked towards the front and started to to talk.

"Must be pretty high test scored if she's bringing them up" one of the guys said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up"

"Ohh someone doesn't like the attention,what don't wanna be known as  smart only badass?" The other guy smirks.

"I honestly don't give a fuck what I'm known as,but if either of you don't wanna be known as the guys who got their dicks chopped off,I'd shut the fuck up" I grin at them and they turn away. Annoying assholes.

"I like her" One of them announces and the other nods.

"I'm nick and that's Roman" Nick introduced.

"I don't believe I asked" I roll my eyes.

"Well were telling" Roman said.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask and they smirk.

"A lot...but right now,to have fun in this boring ass class" Nick grinned which made me smirk. The rest of the period was spent with us laughing and getting glares from the teacher. The bell rings and I ôgrab my shit before walking out and heading towards the gym. Once I walk in,I see random people.

"Miss Garcia,what a pleasure!" The teacher Smiles causing all eyes on me.

"Hey, Gozer" I smile. I've always took p.e,simply cuz I hate most of the girls on the teams. They're annoying and stupid. I liked Gozer and he liked me. I wasn't lazy,simply cuz I'm competitive,and so are the guys.

"It sucks Alex didn't get this class this period. You two were so competitive with each other" He smiled and I laughed.

"Yea,I can beat him" I grinned. And Mr.Gozer shook his head laughing.

"You guys almost always got a tie. You won some and so did he" He laughed.

"That's cuz I let him win,felt bad for the boy" I explained and Gozer just laughed walking away.

"Okay class,bring your p.e clothes tomorrow and we'll start then. Don't change out then you won't get points,all you have to do to pass this class is try" He said. " today you can do whatever you'd like" I look around and see there's no one I really like in the class.

"Ewwww!" Some girl yells. "That's gross" She yells again,making me roll my eyes.

"Get the fuck over it!" I call over to her.