ch1.ep1 bleeding out.

( Tobias's pov)

THUD.  I heard as I layed my head on the tree behind me. I griped onto my shoulder. I was bleeding a lot. It was painful. Tears welled up in my eyes as I couldn't take the pain I just sat and cried.

( carmelo's Pov)

"IM HEADING OUT MOM!!!" I yelled through the front door. " OK SWEETIE. HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!" I heared my mom yell back. I put my jacket on and left closing the door behind me. I walked until I found a socker ball near a tree. I kicked it but a little too hard it bounced tright back and hit my nose "Ah FUCK!!!" I yelled covering my nose as I started to bleed. I wiped it off and glared at the ball. I continued to walk kicking dust and rocks. Until I came to the woods near my school. Wait... I hear .... Faint Crying comeing from the woods. Curiosity gets me to wonder into the woods. The crying got louder as I got near a big tree. I peeked behind it to see The weired kid Tobias bloody handed covering his face. His shoulder bleeding out. blood covering the side of the tree and staining the grass. I was shocked who did this!?. I accidentally steped on a twig and a copple.of dry leaves. It made a loud crunching noise startaling The crying Tobias. He quicly wiped his head to look at me.  His eyes widened as I hid behind the tree.  He got up gripping his shoulder. He started to run but not far before tripping and falling to the ground. I ran over to see the tears running down his face and soft but loud sobs. I helped him get up but blood stained my hands " Tobias what happened?" I asked no response he was loseing gallons of blood. He was losing consciousness. I put him over my shoulders and ran home. I was scared what is going to happen is he going to die!?. I burst through the door and called for my mom " MOM!!!" I Yelled half tearing up and half shocked. " Whats wrong hone-" my mom gasped putting her hands on her mouth. " WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" she screamed. " I-I dont know I found him like this in the woods!!!" I said feeling acused. I set him on the red carpet. Tobias's breathing was unstable and. Sharp. I didn't know what to do. I knelt down next to Tobias. I began to cry but I don't know why. The ambulence came and started to strap Tobias to a breathing machine. They began to put him into the ambulance befor asking me and my mom to go with Tobias since we didn't kniw who his parents are or where they were. I was scared of what will happen to my classmate I was teriffide. Time passed and I pulled out my phone still crying. I texted rudolph. ( Au where Carmelo is still a douche but not a bad person.)
................................................... ...................

Caramel: rudolph... I have something to say...

Rudy red nose: What. Wait let me quess chiken butt?

Caramel: no...Tobias is in the hospital...

Rudy red nose: WAIT. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?

Caramel: I found him like that in the woods...

Rudy red nose: Wait I'm on my way!

Caramel: no need noone is letting me or my mom see him right now he has really bad wounds. They are fresh ones too. He was bleeding out in the woods near the school.

Rudy red nose: but.

Caramel: no i cant even see him...

Rudy red nose: Oooooooh <( ̄︶ ̄)> someone has a CRUSH!!!

Caramel:NO!!!

Rudy red nose: ugh fine. Take care of him... He cant go back home...

Caramel: what why?

Rudy red nose:... He....just don't let him go home.

Caramel: you have to tell me why!

Rudy red nose: he gets abused by his dad really bad... Dont let him go home please... He needs a healthy life away from them...

Caramel: ok... I'll try.

Rudy red nose: thank you ( Rudy rdd nose left the chat)
-----------------------------------------------------------

*sigh* i turned my phone off. Just as a doctor came into the room. " you may see him now..." She said. I jumped off my seat and pulled my mom up too I bolted to Tobias's room. And opened the door.

(Tobias's pov)

I was sitting in a hospital room and barying my face in my arms and knees. I heard the door open I look up to see a familiar blue berry boy. Carmelo. He walked over to me " AREYOUOKAYDOYOUNEEDANYTHING!?!?" He asked very fast. "What?" I said. He took a deep breath.
" are you okay do you need anything." He said slightly hesitating. " n-no you have done enough for me already" I said giving a small but empty smile. He looked as if he didn't like that. His mom was talking to a doctor but she looked shocked and in dismay.
I tuged on carmelo's jacket he turned around. " I- is she okay?" I asked
He shruged and Sat in the chair next to the hospital bet. There was blood on the pillow and sheets. I layed down *sigh*...