Chapter 2 Boy Problem

Start from the beginning

Alvaro ~ whatever dudeeee. ( Fast forward You are talkin to Alejandro in first period). Y/n~wyd later? Alejandro ~ hanging out with a new homie hbu. Y/n~wait what let me guess his name is Alvaro? Alejandro ~ how did you know his name?! Your some type of wizard. Y/n~ummm I'm his twin sister duhhh of course I would know him. Mr.Smith~alright y'all talk to much I'm gonna move u tomorrow because we're gonna have a student switch classes into this period. Alejandro and y/n says "what why?" Mr.Smith ~y'all are talking to much do you guys not listen Jesus come and get me! Dingggggg*bells ring*. Alejandro~Ight ima head out. Y/n~same bye! Mr.Smith~THE BELL DOESNT DISMISS YOU! (You both walk out laughing). (Next period). Y/n ~hey good dinosaur watcha doing later? Mattia~ first of all my name is MATTIA not the good dinosaur and I'm hanging out with Alejandro later at a friends house why do u wanna know? (He looks at you like)

  Y/n ~hey good dinosaur watcha doing later?                                                                         Mattia~ first of all my name is MATTIA not the good dinosaur and I'm hanging out with Alejandro later at a friends house why do u ...

Y/n~ omfg all y'all gonna be at my house later that's lameeee. Mattia~ huh Wym I'm going to Alvaro's house wait u probably don't even know him. Y/n ~ ur sooo slow dude he's my TWIN brother lmao. Mattia~y'all r twins!? That's just weird. (You and Mattia start talkin ). You start to realize that he's funny. After having two more classes you head out to lunch. You start walking toward the table where you see Alvaro and his soccer friends, then two girls

                                      You start walking toward the table where you see Alvaro and his soccer friends, then two girls

walks up and slam your food to the floor, then says "oops sorry"

walks up and slam your food to the floor, then says "oops sorry". Y/n~you grab both of there food plates and start to smear it on them then u mock them and say " oops sorry" ???~uuummmm wtffff you ugly as bitch how dare you! #2???~omg I just bought this outfit yesterday! Ima teach you a lesson! Everyone started to stare. The boys at the table come up and ask what's going on. Alvaro~ whoa tf is going on chilll. Y/n~ don't tell me to chill when these girls disrespected me I'm bout to slap tf outa them.! Alejandro ~ wtf Victoria why you starting problems? Mattia get ur girl Jenna she's part of the problem. (Victoria is the first girl pic and Jenna's the second if you dont know). Mattia~ I don't even know what tf is going on! Victoria ~ well this bitch got in my way! Jenna~she can't even dress in a descent outfit tf maybe she deserves it for talking to our mans! Y/n~ bitch wtf I didn't even know they was your man! You feel Victoria's hand go across you face. All the boys go in shock. You drop all your stuff and start shouting at her when she suddenly.......... To be continued. (If this chapter was boring I'm sorry.)