Chpt. 2

~Previously~

"Hello!" Called out the Prussian. "I am zhe awezomness of Gilbert Beilschmidt! Who are you!??"

"(name)"

"Very pretty name Petite Fleur!" The French one said.

"What is your name?" Asked (name) as she looked up at the Frenchman.

"Francis, Francis Bonnefoy!" He said with a flip of his hair making you giggle softly.

"Oh! Zat is soooo cute Mon ami!" He said picking you up and spinning you around making you giggle more.

"'ow about we take you 'ome with us so you don't get caught in ze rain?" To this (name) Nodded and they set off for Gilbert's house.

~~~Readers POV~~~

You yawned feeling sleepy from the long walk, even if Francis was carrying you it was a LONG way away and it was late out. (And your three soo....eh) Yawning again you cuddled into Francis's chest hearing his heartbeat thud a steady rhythm.

"Mon ami! Oh, you are being Soooo! So SO SO! Cute!" Francis Cooed at you.

"Kesesesese! She is pretty cute, How is zhe little Awesomeness doing?" Gilbert asked looking over at you and Francis.

You yawned again blinking slowly.

"I think the Chica is tired" The Spaniard said. You wondered when he was going to tell you his name.

"....How do you get her to fall asleep instead of stare at us like that??" Gil asked tilting his head to the side making you giggle as his confused face.

Francis started humming a soft song to you making you slowly close your eyes as your breath calmed and you relaxed.

"Zhat, is 'ow you make a child fall asleep..."

And with that your drifted to a much needed sleep.

~~~Francis's POV~~~

Cradling the small girl in my arms i couldn't help but think about when Matthew (Canada) and Michelle (Seychelles) were little like this and i used to sing them to sleep as well.....Maybe this little girl would like to be my little daughter? Non, i could not have a daughter just a little sister. I Softly kiss her head and we continue to walk to Gilbert's house.

"Can i hold the Chica?" Antonio asked.

"Non, i do not want to risk 'er waking in a fuss!" I replied quietly making sure not to disturb my Petite Fleur.

We soon reached Gilbert's house and i laid the small child in the guest bedroom.

"Sweet dreams (name)" I said before kissing her forehead and leaving the room turning out the lights in the process.

Walking downstairs we all started to decide what to do with the young girl.

"Vell ve cant send her back out zhere!" Gilbert said.

"Si, i agree" Antonio said in his sing-songy voice.

"Well, what do we do with the Petite Fl-" I got interrupted by a ear-splitting scream.

"(Name!)" We all said in unison as we rushed down the hall to her.

~~Back to your Pov~~ (Sorry so many changes O.o only way to avoid timeskips.....*rocks back and forth* Must avoid timeskips......)

You were walking down the street all alone. Trying to call out Gilbert's and Francis's names, but nothing came out. It was cold, to cold, and everything was quiet. Finally you realized where you were. Home, Daddy's home....Walking over to the sign on the wall where Daddy had written out what you were not allowed to do....But it is longer this time.....so much longer. It used to just be, No making noise, No leaving the room until he opens the door, and No opening the window. But now it was so much longer. No noise, No games, No hiding, No leaving, No windows, No toys, No pictures, No markers or crayons or pencils, No paper, and last but not least......No Breathing......

You gasped and woke up screaming at the top of your lungs. Freaking out you curled into a ball and sobbed lightly waiting.....waiting....Finally first came in Francis then the other two followed. Gil ran right over to you when the other two didn't and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Zhe little awesomeness had a bad dream?" He asked.

You nodded and hugged him back.

"B-bubby??" You asked.

"Nein! I am not your bubby!!" He said as he pulled away seeing your teary Crimson eyes that matched his perfectly.

"She does look a lot like you Mon ami..." Francis said.

"Si, like a mini girl you!" The Spaniard commented.

"Shut it Antonio!" Gilbert spat at him.

So that was his name? Antonio?

"B-bubby??" You asked again.

"Fine, ill be your Bruder..." Gilbert said before hugging you once again. You soon fell asleep in his arms and didn't realize he was crying.....

Tears of Joy wash away,

The pain of yesterday,

and the wanting for someone like you,

Who is like me too,

and now when i cry at night,

it is not from fright,

but from you,

being true,

and calling me BubbyBoo,

I truly love you...

(Dont remember where i saw that poem >.<)